Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Priceline
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

Great staff, very friendly. Free breakfast is not just cold cereal, they have a great selection from waffles and oatmeal to fresh fruit and pastries. Rooms have all been updated and are very clean and welcoming.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

After checking in at 7:pm it was so nice to find a very clean hotel room. The owner was very nice and funny. He could tell we were tried and was very patient with us. The room is very large and very clean. We felt very safe staying here. My mom and I would totally stay here again!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Not the Waldorf-Astoria, but for the money it is a good deal. Room was very large and clean, and the cleaning lady even went the extra mile to helps us clean our dusty suitcase. Pool was nice and clean tool.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

The rooms are being updated, and I have to say they did a good job. There is a fridge and microwave in the room. I was comfortable and it was quiet so I slept well. I stayed two nights and never had a problem. Housekeeping was great, she gave me extra towels and was very kind to ask if I needed any thing else. There is a small breakfast bar and coffee at the office which was nice to grab something to eat first thing in the morning to get my day started. Very good. I live in the area and my house was tented for termites a week before Christmas and I needed a place to stay. The price was right, the room was clean and I would definitely stay again if needed.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the street.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

They gave our reserved hotel room away and left my mother and I with nowhere to stay. Upon making the reservation (and securing it with a credit card) we told Josh that we would be arriving late after a day of travel. According to the rude night front desk clerk, who was also the manager, 10:30 pm is too late to check into a hotel room and that "late check in" is 6pm. After being chastised like a teenager for coming home too late- We found out they had no rooms for us expect for an outrageously priced jacuzzi room.
So at 11pm my mother and I had to search for a hotel room in an unknown city in the rain- luckily that wasn't too late to check in to the nice hotel down the street.

Date of stay: May 2017