“a mothers day winner great food”
Review of 21 Sushi House

21 Sushi House
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Calimesa
Reviewed 14 May 2018

great food fast service super large selection fast courteous service great prices will return a great experience even gave all mothers a rose

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I really enjoyed this sushi house. We all ordered the AYCE sushi.

American Dream Roll - delicious! I love eel. I love eel sauce. I love shrimp tempura. I love California rolls. That was this roll. Will definitely order again. If you're a first timer looking for a good cooked roll, I'd recommend this one. 5/5 stars.

Shrimp Dynamite Roll - really good, but really basic. It's a Cali roll, topped with chopped pieces of shrimp tempura. Spicy mayo drizzle. 4.5/5 stars.

Baked Green Mussels - didn't arrive the way it was pictured. I expected a crab mayo mix on top with a crunchy panko topping... but it arrived as plain open shell mussels, with a sauce. Still really tasty, but wasn't the same as advertised. 3/5 stars.

Seaweed Salad - lived for this! It was a layer of spiralized daikon I think, then a mound of seaweed, and a delicious spear of pickled radish. It was basically a korean pickled radish (danmuji) which is yummy. With a light sprinkle of sesame seeds. 5/5 stars.

Salmon Skin Handroll - one of my favorite things to order at any sushi establishment. The one from here is pretty basic. Rice, crispy salmon skin, eel sauce, all wrapped up into a handroll. I wish it would have had some sprouts, carrots, and cucumber... but I still enjoyed it. 4/5 stars.

Overall this was a great value, and delicious! Roughly $100 for 4 people AYCE, and we ate almost $200 worth of sushi.

Service was efficient and friendly. Will be back!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2017

met a friend for lunch and they have all you can eat sushi for a set price. the rolls are amazing and fresh. The staff are friendly as well as the owner. They have every kind of roll you can imagine. my favorite are Eskimo roll every time we go we try a roll we haven't tried yet and they don't disappoint. Every time I go back to Cali I make it a point to have friends get together there and have sushi

Date of visit: June 2017