“a chain is a chain when it is managed like a chain”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #33 of 67 Restaurants in Calabasas
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Like many JR restaurants, you van always order a sandwich. We stopped by for a late hamburger to go. The place wasn't very busy, yet to get a hamburger took way too long. Then, it sat ready until i asked for it. Needless to say, when I opened it, it was cold.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

loved the burgers, clean restaurant, great employees. clean bathrooms. Food freshly prepared. will go again

Reviewed 16 September 2015

FREE birthday hamburger with purchase one entree and a drink~ Sign up on their email list!!

All burgers are cooked to order.

The Houston - if you like spicy, you will like this burger. Lots of jalapeno and spicy sauce in the burger.

Bacon Cheddar - The bacon is very crispy. The lettuce and tomato are fresh.

Their vanilla milkshake is my favorite, lots of ice-cream in there!

The Parking: So crowded. Too many restaurants in the same plaza. Unless you avoid the lunch and dinner time.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

During our car ride round Calabassas in the hope of finding a Jenner/Kardashian we decided to stop for food and found this place.

Milkshake was very yummy, as was my hotdog and bottomless fries (although I didn't manage a refill!).

Our server was fab, annoyingly I didn't take his name.

Proper American diner which for us Enfliah folk is a great novelty.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

My favored is the chilling. Tastes just perfect! From time to time before a movie it is our favored place to have a quick bite. Good service, nice venue.

1  Thank hanyecz