“Very good, with flavor! ”
Review of Toscanova

Toscanova
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscanova is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Calabasas
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

On principle, I would not normally give a 5 rating to any restaurants in a shopping mall, but this place tempted me: superb service (by Vincenzo), ample portions, varied menu, and a non-mall atmosphere. But it was noisy, a bit overpriced, and just too rough around the edges to qualify as "fine dining." Yet my seafood linguine was excellent, my wife's soup and salad were very good, and the alert service was impeccable. It felt genuinely Italian, like a scene from an Elena Ferrante novel. We now have family nearby, so there's a good chance we'll return.

1  Thank babubenj

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Real Italian food in Calabasas. Service up to scratch of New York which is a rare event in Los Angeles area. Decent wine list. Good cocktails. Daily specials always something unique. One of our favorite restaurants. Worth driving to.

1  Thank Tavelinmarkandwendi
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Overall an upscale suburban Italian restaurant with outside seating and fire pit. Good for a casual business dinner or a semi romantic couples night out. We have dined here many times and the food service and the crowd have always been outstanding.

1  Thank Seamazad
Reviewed 2 April 2017

A lot of the supposed 'upscale' places disappoint. This one doesn't. We were a party of four. Each of us has something different and everyone raved about what they got. It was crowded but they honored our reservations and seated us immediately. Our waiter was prompt and he was very familiar with both the menu and the appropriate wine from their wide selection.

1  Thank Banerman
Reviewed 19 March 2017

The best service I think I've ever had in a restaurant. Our Italian waiter with The Godfather accent (really he's right out of the movie) was outstanding. Very attentive without being bothersome. The restaurant was very busy and as we left he made the effort to quickly walk to the front of the restaurant to thank us. I would go back to the restaurant just for him! The food was good. The salads were fresh and the radicchio was the best I've tasted. The bread should be more authentic (think real Roman bread without salt) and the branzino was lovely. So overall I enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank traveltheworldcs