1,383 results
All reviews front desk sagebrush cantina starbucks coffee walking distance farmers market nice hotel the entire staff restaurants and shops rooms are spacious boutique hotel housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay business trip calabasas commons freeway lobby malibu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Anza is a wonderful hotel nice rooms a nice lobby pool and very friendly staff It is in the middle of Calabasas so close to everything in the area and can walk to everyplace in town. They have a wonderful farmers market two blocks away on Saturday lots to see and buy there Looking forward to returning there

Room tip: They all seem good lots of room and they have fridges
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent five nights at this wonderful hotel in early November, 2018. I had read reviews that recommended that one should not stay in a room facing the freeway. I, however, ignored that advice. I could not hear any of the traffic that I was warned about. The room was beautiful and well-appointed. The bed was extremely comfortable, the rain shower was enjoyable. You do need to make certain that used coffee pods are replaced, that soap and shampoo are replaced, and that the bathmat is replaced daily. It would be nice if there was coffee available (not the expensive coffee from the hotel restaurant) in the lobby. The one main irritation is that you are charged $15/night for parking. This ridiculous charge was not obvious when I made the reservation and there is no reason for the charge other than to enhance the hotel's profits. I have never before stayed at a non-urban hotel that charged for parking. Although I enjoyed my stay, I would certainly look for other nearby options that provided free parking in the future.

Room tip: All seem fine, even if it overlooks the freeway
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a native Californian, so hopefully, this will help the tourists: this hotel is walking distance to supermarkets, pharmacies, a ton of restaurants of all categories, great stores and yes, right next to the 101 Freeway for a quick getaway North or South, or 1 mile to drive through the wonderful canyons if you want to take the scenic route to the beach.

Attention hotel management: PLEASE WASH THOSE WINDOWS AND GLASS COUNTER TOPS> Microfiber cloths aren't enough sometimes. You actually need hot water and soap. Some of us still ilke opening the drapes, to let the sunshine in. The TV countertop was disgusting!

Room tip: Pack some anti back cloths. The TV remote was dirty, so I started wiiping down every handle and doorknob before enjoying the room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Anzas manager used my credit card information to charge a non show fee for another reservation that didn’t had any credit card on file. When I called front desk and they said.. i am sorry this is how it works. Called AMEX and problem got solved.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Henry and Andy were so kind. Henry went above and beyond and I will
never forget his kindness at at this very difficult time.
THANK YOU HENRY...................Dana
Very comfortable room. Very clean. Very helpful. Great Location.
Highly recommend.