“Great Brunch! Worth ANY Wait!”
Review of Alana's

Alana's
Ranked #15 of 184 Restaurants in Burlingame
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We are located in one of the oldest buildings on Burlingame Avenue in the Heart of Burlingame. Serving breakfast and lunch daily,we are the perfect place to enjoy house made comfort food in a cozy neighborhood atmosphere. Along with tables for dining, we have a counter for everyone to watch our open kitchen. Evenings are available for small private events as well.
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I love a good mimosa! I love a place that gives you your own mini bottle of bubbly champagne!

My boyfriend also loved his breakfast.

The special jam/jelly/preserve they give with nearly everything is so good! Try it!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

My mother, who searches out Swedish pancakes, wanted to go here. The place is tiny and elbow-to-elbow when we came, which seemed to bode well. First off, the coffee is superb--the best I've had in a restaurant in a long time. I order the Alaskan smoked salmon scramble, and my mother got the oatmeal Swedish pancakes--a non-traditional combo--but both were fantastic. The pancakes melted in the mouth, and the Alaskan scramble (with very light cream cheese) was pure smoked salmon goodness with perfectly scrambled eggs. We both loved the breakfast potatoes. I now understand all the fuss. This will definitely become a favorite go-to.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

How can you elevate the morning meal? Eggs and ham can only be prepared a hand full of ways, and this isn't it. Limited menu, and not much exciting, truly, a lame attempt for the elite to feel they are at one with their rank and file brothers and sisters. Eh! Service was friendly and efficient, but not enough to make me want to come back. For a real breakfast, go to Nini's about a 1/2 mile south.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I come to Burlingame often for business. I stayed near Burlingame Ave and walked to this restaurant two days in a row for breakfast. Simple menu but good food and nice staff. I will definitely be back again. Recommend for couples soli travelers and even a breakfast business meeting.
Matt W

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Small, quaint restaurant, parking on the street. Good food. Great breakfasts. Wonderful and attentive service. Thanks!