Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$123
Expedia.comUS$90
FindHotelUS$90
travelup.comUS$123
1,167 results
All reviews hour restaurant front desk clean rooms san francisco airport ruben anita diner shuttle flight gm bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2018

Flight got canceled out of SFO back to LA so I needed a place to crash. The rate was extremely affordable for how clean and quiet the room was! Would definitely stay here again for an early morning flight! A+

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KristoherMangonon, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Hello Gman2332,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm sorry to hear that your flight got canceled but glad that you stay with us.

Happy thrilled that our rate was affordable for you, room was clean and quiet.

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel is pretty convenient in a good location near S.F. Not to far from the airport. Close to shopping areas and very friendly customer service. The rooms were cleaned and very accommodating for the few nights we stayed. I would come back any time and be pleased with my stay. Thank you for a great stay at the Red Roof.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AbeCortes805

Hello Hambone_805,

Thank you for your awesome review of our property.

I'm glad to hear that your room was clean and enjoyed our location. I will be sharing your comments with my staff during my monthly meeting and they will enjoy hearing about your recent stay.

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great...it is in a perfect location so close to the airport. It is also a quick drive into San Francisco and San Jose. The room was really nice and clean as well. The staff was great and really friendly!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Steele S,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

I'm glad that you were pleased with our location, room was clean and our staff was great and friendly.

As for a quick drive to and from San Jose it really depends on the time you leave. Which I'm glad it worked out for you. Sometime it take just about an hour during peek times.

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a recent trip. The staff is really friendly and the restaurant is great. Room was nice and clean as well...great stay, highly recommend it.
Very affordable for the great location, Dog friendly as well :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mark H

Hello Mark H,

It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments.

I'm glad that your room was nice/clean, affordable, staff was friendly, Leanne's Café' was great and fit your needs in terms of location.

Reviewed 7 December 2018 via mobile

Love staying here. Jay and the staff are always friendly and go out of there way to ensure I have a pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Short ride to airport provided with free shuttle service.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello playajobo10,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

I am thrilled to here that Jay my Assistance General Manager and my staff are always friendly and go out of there way to ensure you have a pleasant stay. I will also share your comments with my housekeeping team that your room was clean and comfortable.