1,001 results
All reviews valet parking burbank airport for hilton honors members front desk valet staff complimentary breakfast the breakfast area the shuttle driver universal studios self park clean rooms free shuttle busy street great place to stay would stay here again per day los angeles
Reviewed 4 October 2018

This Hampton Inn is located just minutes from the Burbank airport. They offer free airport shuttle service. There is a Metro-Link/Amtrak station at the airport so you have easy access to downtown Los Angeles. The staff is very professional and the services are topnotch. One warning: the only have valet parking which will cost between $12 and $18 per day depending on your Hilton Honors status.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
nicoleh5262, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear 857edwardo,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Burbank! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. It brings great delight to the staff knowing their efforts brought you exceptional service. We look forward to serving you again when you travels bring you back to the Burbank area!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Great location for business travel. Nice clean hotel, free shuttle.to airport and local dining. Free breakfast. Would stay again and recommend to others. Valet parking only was the only drawback. Took the shuttle instead but had to wait for pick up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
nicoleh5262, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello Diana,

It brings me great joy hearing we met your expectations, and you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle. Thank you for recommending to stay with us again! We hope to get to know you better each time you come to visit. Don't hesitate to say hello during your next visit, I would love to meet you!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Not conveniently located and limited parking options. No parking lot, valet parking is the only parking available.The room was modern and clean and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Lynnann,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the room, we take pride in our new renovated room and we are happy to hear when our guests have a great experience. Hampton breakfast is great and we even have new breakfast items coming soon. We look forward to seeing you when your travels come back to the Burbank area!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

On a Motorcycle Trip to visit the 21 California Missions I stayed at the HGI in Burbank. It was as perfect a Hilton Property Experience as Conrad Hilton could have envisioned. Arcadia at the front desk greeted me as a Diamond Member and had room 654 all ready to go. I hadn’t eaten much that day and had planned on walking somewhere for dinner but it was a very hot day so I stayed in and ordered my usual Mobley Burger and Fries with 2 Iced Teas. Justin promptly delivered a perfectly cooked meal to my room and we had an opportunity to chat for a couple of minutes. He was super friendly like most folks from Alabama and he teaches dancing! If I return to Burbank maybe he can help me with my two left feet! The views from 654 are incredible and you can see all the way to LA. The room had two Queen beds, huge TV with my favorite...DirecTV. The morning breakfast with a perfect cooked to order omelette was superb and just what I needed! This HGI and customer service rates right up there with the best I’ve stayed in while visiting 42 countries and all 50 states! Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Clean comfortable room, looked recently upgraded. Front desk was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was very good with a lot to choose from and food fresh & hot. Great location with airport/train station shuttle.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
nicoleh5262, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hello Rob R,

I am delighted to know you had a exceptional stay! Whether here on business of family time we look forward to your return!