US$302
US$233
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$251
US$204
US$210
US$218
US$208
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$147
The Tangerine(Burbank)
US$232
US$223
Hotels.com
Burbank Inn & Suites(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$165
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteblack anguscourtyard areafire pitwithin walking distanceuniversal studioslong staycovered parkingunderground parkingthe sofa bedfree breakfast ismake your own wafflesthe breakfast areabeverly hillsfront desk staffper night
Reviewed 12 July 2015

My family of five (kids are 12, 8 and 3) stayed here 7/2 - 7/6. We had a wonderful stay. It is always a plus when we can find a place with two bathrooms, and that's exactly what we had with the two bedroom suite. Our room had a king sized bed, the other was a queen. Perfect. The couch in the living room also folded out, but we did not utilize this.

We enjoyed the hot breakfast every morning. There were four main hot items daily, and they rotated. There was always eggs, but we also saw sausage, bacon, Canadian bacon, potatoes, potatoes and sausage and peppers (our favorite), biscuits and gravy. There were also yogurt parfaits, waffles, pastries, etc. Plenty from which to choose. The staff was gracious and nice, and they did a great job keeping the area clean and replenished.

My ONLY complaint was that the a/c in our room was VERY LOUD. I have noticed others have also mentioned this. It wasn't so loud that we couldn't sleep, but it was enough that we had to turn up the TV several times to hear it over the a/c. It's not a mechanical or faulty sound. It just simply runs very loud.

The location was very convenient to the 5 and all of Burbank. We also used some of the surface streets to get through the mountains and straight into the Hollywood area. It's a quick jump down the 5 to Griffith Park and Los Feliz as well. Perfect for us!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank elizs77
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Dear elizs 77,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that the room was perfect for your family. We do have spacious rooms with full kitchens which make it ideal for families. I am also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast. Our complimentary breakfast is a guest favorite that has a little of everything for everybody. I will share your comments with my team and we look forward to the opprtunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Stayed here for about 5 days and truly enjoyed our experience! Here are the good/bad from our stay:

THE GOOD:
- Great reception & service in all aspects!
- Room was clean, trendy & comfortable.
- Laundry room on the same floor was convenient and helpful when clothes were reaching their expiration dates.
- Convenience of hotel allows you to explore the city of Burbank with tons of great local shops & eateries. Also, easy access to most places in LA & even Santa Barbara.
- Had a wonderful kitchen/full size fridge so we were able to cook in our room & let our culinary passions explode!
- Complimentary breakfast is stellar and so is the staff that prepare it!

Room Tip: Select a room on the upper levels.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank M B
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

Dear MB,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the great comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you liked the service, room, guest laundry,big kitchen, complimentary breakfast and how cose the hotel is located to downtown Burbank. I will share your comments with my team and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We just finished a two night stay at this hotel. The first night we were in room 320. The room was dark because of corner location but the big problem was the noise from the air conditioning and the A/C vents blowing right on the bed. We asked to be moved when we noticed the noise but they didn't have another room available. It was suggested that we turn off the A/C and open the windows. This did not work because of noise from other room air conditioners. We were moved the second night to 534. It was a better room but still lots of noise from the A/C and I-5. Also vents blowing directly on the bed. The location is convenient and the rooms and hotel are nice but I would not stay there again. Just couldn't get a good night's rest.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ash2002
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2015

Dear Ash2002,

I wanted take this opportunity to thank you for bringing the noisy A/C issue to my attention. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will follow up with my engineering team and have them take a look at the unit to see if they can detect a problem. The A/C units are located in a closed closet area in the room. The room is insulated to help with any noise when the unit is running. The vents can be adjusted to blow upwards and not so much on the bed. There is going to be some noise created when it is running, but I will check and make sure it isn't more then the usual.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

My husband and I stayed here for business for 5 days and enjoyed every minute. It is perfectly located right off the highway. We were on the side of the building and yes, we did hear the highway but not enough where it kept us from sleeping, it was normal street noise to us. We rented a car and had ample parking even late into the evening. Even though it was an extra cost of $15 a day it was well worth it. Even if you don't rent a car, there are several restaurants within walking distance that are all excellent. Our room was huge and extremely clean every night we came back. We did go to breakfast every morning and they have the normal breakfast buffet items. It was able to get us started on our day. Check in was quick and the gentleman behind the desk was very helpful. If we were to come back to the Los Angeles area we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank tarvum
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Dear Tarvum,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent post about your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you loved our location and that being in the heart of downtown Burbank it was convenient for you to walk to nearby restaurants and local attractions. Our rooms are spacious and I will let my housekeeping staff know you were pleased with thier cleaning efforts. It is important for us that your stay gets off to a great start so I was pleased to hear you felt your check-in was quick and that my associate was helpful. You have a choice when it comes to where you want to stay. I'm glad you chose us and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again real soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

First the bad. Try to get a room facing east as the hotel is right next to I5 and the noise can be quite loud. The HVAC in the room is also loud when running and this can be annoying. Other than this, I found the hotel to be clean, the breakfast good and the service awesome. Walking distance to many places to eat.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms facing west near I5
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank JimBr0wn
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Dear Jim Br0wn,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were inpressed by our clean rooms, great breakfast and awesome service. We are located in the heart of downtown Burbank within walking distance to all that the city has to offer. I will share your comments with my team and I hope we have an opportunity to serve you again real soon.