“A Pleasant Pho Place with Good Service”

Mama Hong's Vietnamese Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 457 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This place gets very busy being on San Fernando and parking can be a bit of a challenge, but it has a very good selection and very patient servers who cheerfully take the time to answer all your questions. We've just recently started to go to Pho restaurants and still need some guidance as to what to order. The Pho was very tasty and filled with plenty of meat and veggies. You'll end up with enough to take home for a second meal. The prices are very reasonable for the amount of food. The service was great and food arrived quickly. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We had Pho and stir fry, it was excellent. When all the other restaurants are empty and you see one that is full, go eat there! This is how we found Mama Hong's!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Well prepared fresh ingredients, large servings make this restaurant very popular. The Phos are all good along with the Grilled Meat dishes which come with an Egg Roll and Rice or Vermicelli. Also delicious are the Stir Frys with lots of veggies perfectly cooked. The fresh spring rolls are good too.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Good job! The pho aaa a lot better this time.
Improved for sure!!
The pho wasn’t the greatest I’ve ever had but it was better than last time.
The streak sandwich was tasty too and pretty big.
I really liked the chicken egg rolls.

It didn’t smell gross at all, so that was a relief. I was worried I’d walk in, smell it and run out lol.

Simple stuff, not the usual huge Vietnamese menu.
Service was good, our server was nice and came around when needed.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Very pleasant service, very average pho. I was surprised at limited amounts of add-ins, and the broth was not as flavorful as my local Vietnamese restaurant. I had the large premium beef pho. The beef was completely cooked and in tangles in the soup. I wasn't crazy about this style, prefer thins slices of raw beef that cooks int the broth. Hoisin and hot sauce are on the table. I might try it one more time,