Free cancellation until 27/07
US$213
US$199
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$265
US$363
US$335
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$131
The Tangerine(Burbank)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$232
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
US$329
Burbank Inn & Suites(Burbank)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$188
US$165
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2015

The staff went above and beyond to help. They were always happy to help, and adjust to our crazy schedule and last min. changes. Our room itself, was very clean and had a homie feel which is rare at most hotels.

My boyfriend and I came expecting to stay 2 nights but left after an entire week due to the great service, people and prices!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2014

I'm not sure what's going on, but I think some people are getting this place confused with the Extended Stay America. That is NOT this place. This is not a chain or franchise. This is not near the airport, train tracks or any other such thing. It IS off of a busy street (Olive) and there is some siren noise from the nearby hospital, but it is located in a residential area. So before you read any other reviews, make sure they are for this place and not somewhere else.

That being said, I love the quaintness of their "Spanish-style" rooms and slightly-worn, comfy feel. If you are looking for bright white, sterile accommodations, then you should probably look elsewhere. Although they are very clean, this place does have a lived-in sense. I agree that the wall mounted air conditioner struggles to keep up in the summer, so be prepared for that. Also, the doors did have a little stick to them when shutting. However, I never felt unsafe and my neighbors and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming.

The only other thing I can point out is the street noise (see sirens above) and tight parking when the units are full. It is to your distinct advantage to not bring a large vehicle (or a vehicle at all), but that could be said about almost anywhere in the area. I only had to park on the street once, though, in a 2 1/2 month stay.

Room Tip: Might want to try to get a room away from Olive/in shade.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Lynda R
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed here in June 2014 in an upstairs room. the place has a cool vibe with lots of cool people staying there. The rooms aircon was pretty crap considering how hot it gets in LA and the locks to the doors were a little dodgy. Other than that I would happily stay there again any time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with really good aircon
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robotsandaliens
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a satisfactory place to stay. The rooms were clean and spacious. Loved the kitchenette so we could cook and save some money by not eating out every meal. This is a great location, close to universal studios. It is a nice safe area with a shopping center in walking distance. We walked to the Target almost every day. Also close enough that we drove into LA several days to different attractions we wanted to visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperTxMom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been living here for almost 3 months now. And besides the internet being very hard to connect from the rooms, today I've experienced something extremely disappointing. A few items from my inventory, which I had in my room, went missing. I had approximately $1000 worth in bags that were stolen from my closet. I'm heading now to file a police report, but I doubt that something will be done about it.

Room Tip: If you decided to take the chance, bring your own safe and choose a 4G data plan with your phone provider for your internet access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo