“Make Sure The Reviews You Read Are For Here!”

Burbank Extended Stay Inn
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 16 November 2014

I'm not sure what's going on, but I think some people are getting this place confused with the Extended Stay America. That is NOT this place. This is not a chain or franchise. This is not near the airport, train tracks or any other such thing. It IS off of a busy street (Olive) and there is some siren noise from the nearby hospital, but it is located in a residential area. So before you read any other reviews, make sure they are for this place and not somewhere else.

That being said, I love the quaintness of their "Spanish-style" rooms and slightly-worn, comfy feel. If you are looking for bright white, sterile accommodations, then you should probably look elsewhere. Although they are very clean, this place does have a lived-in sense. I agree that the wall mounted air conditioner struggles to keep up in the summer, so be prepared for that. Also, the doors did have a little stick to them when shutting. However, I never felt unsafe and my neighbors and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming.

The only other thing I can point out is the street noise (see sirens above) and tight parking when the units are full. It is to your distinct advantage to not bring a large vehicle (or a vehicle at all), but that could be said about almost anywhere in the area. I only had to park on the street once, though, in a 2 1/2 month stay.

Room Tip: Might want to try to get a room away from Olive/in shade.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Lynda R

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed here in June 2014 in an upstairs room. the place has a cool vibe with lots of cool people staying there. The rooms aircon was pretty crap considering how hot it gets in LA and the locks to the doors were a little dodgy. Other than that I would happily stay there again any time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with really good aircon
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robotsandaliens
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a satisfactory place to stay. The rooms were clean and spacious. Loved the kitchenette so we could cook and save some money by not eating out every meal. This is a great location, close to universal studios. It is a nice safe area with a shopping center in walking distance. We walked to the Target almost every day. Also close enough that we drove into LA several days to different attractions we wanted to visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperTxMom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been living here for almost 3 months now. And besides the internet being very hard to connect from the rooms, today I've experienced something extremely disappointing. A few items from my inventory, which I had in my room, went missing. I had approximately $1000 worth in bags that were stolen from my closet. I'm heading now to file a police report, but I doubt that something will be done about it.

Room Tip: If you decided to take the chance, bring your own safe and choose a 4G data plan with your phone pro...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Monique A
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A warm welcome is given, the staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the beds vary (some are too soft to sleep on), the kitchenette has everything you need and enough room to cook etc. If you want to sleep in during the day, this probably isn't ideal as all the rooms are around the pool, we go out in the morning and don't usually come back until the evening so this is never an issue. A couple restaurants nearby also deliver which is handy (check yelp) and there's a 7-Eleven around the corner (for your morning coffee). The only thing I found frustrating was the wifi, it was intermittent, sometimes it was off for days and no one would fix it (if it went off on friday, it wouldn't be fixed until monday). Other than that there is also parking, somewhere safe to leave your car. I like staying here, and do every year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family