Free cancellation until 27/07
US$203
US$180
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$210
US$396
US$334
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Burbank Inn & Suites(Burbank)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$188
US$176
US$153
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
US$332
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$131
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a satisfactory place to stay. The rooms were clean and spacious. Loved the kitchenette so we could cook and save some money by not eating out every meal. This is a great location, close to universal studios. It is a nice safe area with a shopping center in walking distance. We walked to the Target almost every day. Also close enough that we drove into LA several days to different attractions we wanted to visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperTxMom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been living here for almost 3 months now. And besides the internet being very hard to connect from the rooms, today I've experienced something extremely disappointing. A few items from my inventory, which I had in my room, went missing. I had approximately $1000 worth in bags that were stolen from my closet. I'm heading now to file a police report, but I doubt that something will be done about it.

Room Tip: If you decided to take the chance, bring your own safe and choose a 4G data plan with your phone provider for your internet access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Monique A
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A warm welcome is given, the staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the beds vary (some are too soft to sleep on), the kitchenette has everything you need and enough room to cook etc. If you want to sleep in during the day, this probably isn't ideal as all the rooms are around the pool, we go out in the morning and don't usually come back until the evening so this is never an issue. A couple restaurants nearby also deliver which is handy (check yelp) and there's a 7-Eleven around the corner (for your morning coffee). The only thing I found frustrating was the wifi, it was intermittent, sometimes it was off for days and no one would fix it (if it went off on friday, it wouldn't be fixed until monday). Other than that there is also parking, somewhere safe to leave your car. I like staying here, and do every year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stay for business. Unfortunally I work nights. And have to try to sleep in all these hotels during the day.. Some are better than others. This hotel is a bit noisy for my needs, but other than that. A pleasant place to stay. With a full kitchen in every room. Lots of restaurants and a Gym nearby.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on North end of hotel. If you want the maximum quietness and no direct sun to bake your room. Southwest side is the worst. With trash area, commuter trains, parking lot and 5 story parking garage, with the afternoon sun. That these A/C units just cant seem to keep up with in the summer time. Stay away from southwest end of hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank otev915
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I will join the chorus of people who say: This is NOT Extended Stay America near Target and the railroad tracks. The closest railroad tracks to Burbank Extended Stay Inn are in Griffith Park!

This very small inn has no elevators. Actually, that is one of the only drawbacks if you have an upstairs room. It's not fancy, not even a little. Reminds me very much of the "Hotel Garni" or Ferienwohnung experience of rural Germany.

I actually lived in one of the larger efficiencies for a solid year with my mom, while I was trying to get her physical health stabilized. Burbank Extended Stay Inn is two blocks from Providence St. Joseph's hospital, right next door to Poquito Mas (a wonderful little Cali-Mex eatery), two blocks from one of the Burbank libraries and park, and a mile or two from beautiful downtown Burbank, for those of you who remember Laugh-In.

BESI more than makes up for its lack of glamor with the feel of community that its management cultivates. It's not unusual for them to throw an impromptu barbecue as mixer when they're full.

BESI also attracts a lot of Hollywood wannabes, so the creative talent camped out in the rooms is generally amazing. You may have a future star playing guitar by the pool, or agents counseling a family with kids. I still keep up with several friends made during that year.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face onto West Olive. The downside to being near the hospital: Ambulances.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family