“great value, nice family, good location”

Burbank Extended Stay Inn
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed here in June 2014 in an upstairs room. the place has a cool vibe with lots of cool people staying there. The rooms aircon was pretty crap considering how hot it gets in LA and the locks to the doors were a little dodgy. Other than that I would happily stay there again any time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with really good aircon
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robotsandaliens

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a satisfactory place to stay. The rooms were clean and spacious. Loved the kitchenette so we could cook and save some money by not eating out every meal. This is a great location, close to universal studios. It is a nice safe area with a shopping center in walking distance. We walked to the Target almost every day. Also close enough that we drove into LA several days to different attractions we wanted to visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperTxMom
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have been living here for almost 3 months now. And besides the internet being very hard to connect from the rooms, today I've experienced something extremely disappointing. A few items from my inventory, which I had in my room, went missing. I had approximately $1000 worth in bags that were stolen from my closet. I'm heading now to file a police report, but I doubt that something will be done about it.

Room Tip: If you decided to take the chance, bring your own safe and choose a 4G data plan with your phone pro...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Monique A
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A warm welcome is given, the staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the beds vary (some are too soft to sleep on), the kitchenette has everything you need and enough room to cook etc. If you want to sleep in during the day, this probably isn't ideal as all the rooms are around the pool, we go out in the morning and don't usually come back until the evening so this is never an issue. A couple restaurants nearby also deliver which is handy (check yelp) and there's a 7-Eleven around the corner (for your morning coffee). The only thing I found frustrating was the wifi, it was intermittent, sometimes it was off for days and no one would fix it (if it went off on friday, it wouldn't be fixed until monday). Other than that there is also parking, somewhere safe to leave your car. I like staying here, and do every year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stay for business. Unfortunally I work nights. And have to try to sleep in all these hotels during the day.. Some are better than others. This hotel is a bit noisy for my needs, but other than that. A pleasant place to stay. With a full kitchen in every room. Lots of restaurants and a Gym nearby.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on North end of hotel. If you want the maximum quietness and no direct sun to bake...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business