All reviews universal studios open atrium safari inn huge shower hotel bar olive bistro sister hotel shuttle driver across the street recommend this hotel free shuttle room was clean and comfortable a great place to stay easy access the entire staff pleasant stay warner bros
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Wonderful, friendly, smaller hotel. Great service. Comfortable beds, Nice restaurant for when you want to spend a night "In". Convenient to attractions and businesses in LA. Shuttle service is available. I have never had an issue with them being late or rude.

Room Tip: Rooms on the road side can be a little noisy in morning, so it you don't plan on getting up early, choose a room in the back.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
CoastAnabelle, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and were satisfied with the quality of the accommodations as well as the level of service and amenities provided. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burbank in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was low key but staff was great, from the front desk to the great bartender on the 18/19 of September. Room was great, beds and pillows some of the best I’ve had. Shuttle drivers also all nice and friendly. I would def stay here again if I’m ever on the Ellen show again. It’s near everything.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
CoastAnabelle, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Worst hotel ever!!

An unpleasant experience. We had booked for 3 nights. From the moment we entered the hotel we noticed a strong odor, but that was nothing compared to when we entered to our room. There was a very strong smell of cleaning chemicals in our room. Unfortunately it was already 12:00 a.m. when we did the checked-in, so we decided to spend the night anyways. The next morning I was surprised to see that when I woke up my eyes were swollen and itching. The chemicals were so strong that I got an allergic reaction. We went to talk to the receptionists to cancel the other nights and we explained that the reason we were leaving was that the smell of chemicals they used to clean produced an allergic reaction on my eyes. She could obviously see that my eyes were swollen. We asked if we could possibly get some sort of credit or discount for the night but she said that she needed to talk to the manager. When she got back to us, she just told me that she was sorry, but that she still needed to charge us for that night. She said that the manager told her that if we had a problem with the room we needed to have reported it the night before! WHAT?? I still cannot believe that they DON’T CARE about the welfare and safety of their guests. Bad service, dirty and overpriced hotel, I do not recommended it at all.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
CoastAnabelle, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your stay was less than perfect and would like to know exactly what occurred. Please feel free to contact us at 818.845.7800 as we would like to make things right. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I planned a birthday surprise for my boyfriend. We never stayed at this hotel before and I chose it based on people's reviews on Tripadvisor. The staff was warm and funny, the room was clean, the bed was so comfortable, the shower had a rain shower and regular shower, plenty of towels, nice bar and restaurant has good food. They have a nice outside balcony that was clean and had lounge chairs. So nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
CoastAnabelle, Front Office Manager at Coast Anabelle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We stayed in this hotel because our group will be watching Ellen Show and Universal Studios. This is a boutique hotel that is near Warner Studios and Universal. The room is average in size with comfortable beds. Great bathroom amenities and lightings. The hotel has restaurant (Olive's) at the lobby but i did not get to eat nor drink at it. The hotel is also near Porto's Cafe which has delicious cheese rolls and pastries.

The hotel has shuttle going to the airport and universal studios. They even have car seat for kids. It also has ample parking for guests.

Room Tip: Top Floor rooms
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and were satisfied with the quality of the accommodations as well as the level of service provided. We look forward to welcoming you back to Burbank in the future.