“Great atmosphere, good food, affordable!”
Review of Rock & Brews

Rock & Brews
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock & Brews is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 269 Restaurants in Buena Park
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the patio on a nice warm Florida afternoon for an early dinner. The service was great, very prompt, and the food came fast as well. They played great music with the videos playing on big screens (not too loud though, you can still visit). The prices were very reasonable and the portions were good. We would definately come back!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 9 November 2018

We had a lovely meal here, good portions and really good prices. The staff were really friendly and we got a table straight away. They have communal benches to eat on or booths. We ordered garlic fries to start and they were amazing, but be prepared because they are literally covered in grated garlic! I could taste garlic for days afterwards! The burgers and pizzas were great too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Och, this place. We walked a block or so from our hotel to cap the night with a few drinks. It was almost 10 by the time we checked in, but they were packed with a wait of over 30 minutes. We only wanted drinks - we'd had a large dinner - but they weren't able to accommodate seats at the bar.

We did finally get the text that our table was ready, and were led back to a table by one of the rude hostess ladies.

And here's the reason for the one-star review: the wait once seated. It took 15 minutes for our waitress to stop by the table. It took over 40 minutes for us to get our drinks - our *drinks*. We both got the Oktoberfest flight: 4 4-oz Oktoberfest beers.

FORTY minutes for a flight. And when the flights finally did arrive, there was no apology or even a hint of, hey, that's not acceptable.

The flight consisted of Spaten, Paulaner, Sam Adams, and Sierra Nevada. Nothing crazy or special - heck, it was probably bottled - but it somehow required a forty minute wait.

After that, I was ready to leave. I was done with the service, the beer, and the vibe. I just wanted to square up and head back to our room. My husband, on the other hand, wanted another pint. I was still finishing up my flight when he ordered his pint, so I didn't place a pint order for myself at that time.

I did, however, finish my flight during our wait for his pint. It was another very long wait for his pint. I kid you not - it took 30 minutes for him to get a pint of Sierra Nevada.

Thirty minutes for a pint in a restaurant that wasn't even that busy any longer. Seriously, we were in that bar for over 2 hours, watching parties come and parties go, watching the food get delivered, devoured and cleaned. Two hours for two flights and a pint.

So, the restaurant was clearing out, we were only ordering beer, and yet it took two hours of our night to get alcohol. There was no attempt at an apology from the waitress, either, even though she knew that we were frustrated.

I just don't get the love. And we'll never go back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Over priced mediocre food. Cocktails are terrible and way over priced.Music is too loud and service is slow.looks like fun from the outside, dont let that fool you.....

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Loved the ambience & vibe of restaurant however did not like service was like they wanted you in & out.Food was not that great would not recommend if you wanted a nice meal more fastfood.

Date of visit: October 2018