Lowest prices for your stay
US$234
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$233
Marriott Hotels
US$234
Hotels.comUS$233
PricelineUS$233
FindHotelUS$233
All reviews santa ynez wine country hitching post short drive nice property the room was nice central coast fire pit pancakes road trip lobby wineries freeway movie
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2020

We stayed at the Marriott for a night on our way to a weekend long anniversary trip. We were greeted by Vanesa and Diontre who were lovely and sent up a bottle of white wine to congratulate us on our anniversary. The room was fine - some crumbs on the couch and a very dusty phone but the hotel overall was perfectly nice for a little stop off. Hospitality was memorable!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020

For anyone seeking a kid's eye view, my eight year old daughter took the initiative of writing up her thoughts:
—————
I was on a road trip with my family on are way to Escondido. On the way we stoped at a hotel, the Marriott (Santa Ynez Valley). The Marriott has a very nice pool with a perfect temperature, nice soft beds, cool decor (by that I mean there is an image of a horse on the wall), great food (the pepperoni pizzas are a bit spicy and their pancakes are quite good) and the people who work at the Marriott are very nice and polite. The main idea is that : is this a good place for kids? Answer : Yes! P.S. I’m a kid and I give the Marriott an A+++

Room tip: Good stop on a California road tip
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank ianmmc
Reviewed 29 September 2020

We had two rooms, one of them had broken AC, broken mini fridge and beer cans left on the balcony. Not happy with that room (#208) however our other room (#203) was great! It was very clean and had a view of the pool. The AC and mini fridge were nice and cold. The pool is nice and spacious, however anyone can come into the pool because it doesnt require a hotel key to enter.Luckliy we were able to social distance and still enjoy ourselves. There are LOTS of food options near the hotel and its only a quick drive into Solvang. You cant order JUST drinks at the bar, you have to buy food which was ridiculous. Everyone wore masks in the hotel which was nice and the staff were all really nice. Especially Mark and Andrea.

Room tip: Room 203 was awesome! King room with Pool View and quiet
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank 995desireal
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Basically there has been no service after we checked in. No beds made, no towels exchanged, nothing cleaned. We are here for three days, and have only seen the desk clerks and asked a question about WiFi. It is a nice property and completely full. The maids vacuum the hallways is about all I seen and of course when you check out they clean it for the next guest. Nice pool area, the spa is taped off and the water green. The rooms are large, comfortable and the closet is very small. We have turned on the TV during our visit. The

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
58  Thank citronjimmerz
Reviewed 12 August 2020

I spent 2 nights here for a girls getaway birthday weekend. This was my first hotel stay since the virus so I was anxious to see how they did. It was better than we expected. Our room 410 looked newlly refurbished, very clean and spacious. Things do look different with no lobby furniture, no glasses in the room and no daily maid service. However, all you need to do is call the front desk and you get all you need. We had salads from room service. prompt and very good. We even got an early check in. it was so nice I will be coming back with my husband in September.

Date of stay: August 2020