All reviews great hotel fire pit outdoor area stayed here newer hotel sliding barn standard breakfast diamond member third floor large tv nice accommodations comfortable seating wonderful wineries hotel based a great stay breakfast area beautiful property
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located off the 101 highway, but was quiet. Rooms were clean and spacious. Wine and snacks are offered for “happy hour”. Nice touch! Very nice selection of breakfast items. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Melissa M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and were able to enjoy some of our amenities we offer. We hope you get to come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I was really impressed with the wide selection of foods for breakfast. All the food was fresh and delicious. The front desk staff was always friendly and made me feel like I was not a guest, but right at home. Next time I return to this area, I'll absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
Melissa M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review. We truly appreciate it. I will definitely share this with all of the TEAM that makes it happen here. We take great pride in what we do and how our guests feel when they are here. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Came to this area for a wedding. We were able to check in early enough to get ready for the event. The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Being that the hotel opened last year- everything still feels fresh and new. The staff was efficient and friendly. We’d stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Beautiful hotel close to Solvang. Very easy to use Uber to get to Solvang or some of the wineries close by. Parking and traffic in Solvang can be rough so this is a good option. Hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly and welcoming. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018

My family and I only stayed for a night but we wish we would have stayed longer. The hotel is clean, modern with a sliding door I want for my own home. Great little area to sit outside with two fire pits and an outdoor pool. Complimentary breakfast was a great way to start the day. Even if you want a late night coffee or tea you can get that as well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Buellton/Santa Ynez Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed so many of our amenities we offer. We look forward to having you again soon!