All reviews master suite gracious hosts nespresso coffee maker b bs delicious homemade house is absolutely beautiful thread count baked eggs every guest california coast fresh ingredients early risers each morning dinner reservations appointed rooms san francisco cookies
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Our stay was a blissfully quiet, sophisticated, tasteful and tasty getaway. Our hosts welcomed us graciously into their work of love. We arrived just in time to pair the beautiful sunset with Kurt's curated cocktail hour.
Each room is unique and thoughtfully decorated. The true stand out is their culinary and cocktail crafting creations. We departed well fed, rested, and looking forward to a longer visit next time.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We don't usually care much for B&Bs. If something goes wrong, you don't want to hurt the owners feelings and sometimes they live on site. We are pretty private people and like our space.

The Bay Hill Mansion is the exception to everything we think of B&Bs. We were so so happy. The house is huge and each room is splendid. It is spotless, the beds ever so comfortable and the owners super nice.

They offer some of the best food, be it breakfast or brunch. They have great coffee and they know the area like the back of their hand. I was there with a friend, and can't wait to go one day with my husband.

They also are so close to the ocean. It is just magic. Have the best time.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank elizabethlascheid
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a lovely house that served my needs perfectly. I wish that I had been able to enjoy it with my wife, because this B&B is best set up for couples, but I was there for business. What impressed me most is how much Kurtis and Kris went out of their way to make the stay comfortable. On one of the two nights that I stayed I had to leave early in the day for a meeting, and was unable to enjoy the sumptuous brunch that they provide. Kris volunteered to make a separate early breakfast, which both was wonderful culinarily, and kept me fueled through my meeting. I could not have been happier. Thank you Kris and Kurtis.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralph F
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Th first thing that we need to say is " Thank You, Thank You to Kris and Kurtis" - two of the most gracious hosts that we have had the good fortune to encounter. Their care and attention to detail and their guests is unbeatable.
From the initial welcome/greeting through to the wonderful beds and linens... this was a gracious luxurious stay.
The pre dinner drinks and the "nightcap bar" upon return from dinner were just a lovely touch that added so much to our stay- and with a great mix of guests we certainly enjoyed each others company.
The Breakfasts were some of the most enjoyable that we have had the pleasure to consume .
Even when the late night music was a little too loud - there were no dramas , just a friendly reminder about our neighbours :) blame the nightcap bar....

Please Please make sure that you go and visit /stay here it is truly one of the most pleasant stays you will encounter

Room Tip: take a suite on the top floor either end.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregg-and-Annie
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I just spent the weekend at the Bay Hill Mansion. Not much more to say than has already been mentioned. The breakfast – To die for! One of the best I’ve ever had. And, you will not walk away hungry. Like a Thanksgiving meal, you may want to walk it off afterwards. The night before, Kirtis made us a wonderful crafted cocktail. That night, we fell asleep in our bed, which was heavenly. From the pillows to the sheets, to the down comforter, it was sublime. The décor throughout the Inn was beautiful. It’s very apparent that Kurtis and Kristopher put their all into their work. Thank you guys for a wonderful stay. We’ll be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple