All reviews master suite gracious hosts nespresso coffee maker b bs delicious homemade house is absolutely beautiful thread count baked eggs every guest california coast fresh ingredients early risers each morning dinner reservations appointed rooms san francisco cookies
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is a lovely house that served my needs perfectly. I wish that I had been able to enjoy it with my wife, because this B&B is best set up for couples, but I was there for business. What impressed me most is how much Kurtis and Kris went out of their way to make the stay comfortable. On one of the two nights that I stayed I had to leave early in the day for a meeting, and was unable to enjoy the sumptuous brunch that they provide. Kris volunteered to make a separate early breakfast, which both was wonderful culinarily, and kept me fueled through my meeting. I could not have been happier. Thank you Kris and Kurtis.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralph F
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Th first thing that we need to say is " Thank You, Thank You to Kris and Kurtis" - two of the most gracious hosts that we have had the good fortune to encounter. Their care and attention to detail and their guests is unbeatable.
From the initial welcome/greeting through to the wonderful beds and linens... this was a gracious luxurious stay.
The pre dinner drinks and the "nightcap bar" upon return from dinner were just a lovely touch that added so much to our stay- and with a great mix of guests we certainly enjoyed each others company.
The Breakfasts were some of the most enjoyable that we have had the pleasure to consume .
Even when the late night music was a little too loud - there were no dramas , just a friendly reminder about our neighbours :) blame the nightcap bar....

Please Please make sure that you go and visit /stay here it is truly one of the most pleasant stays you will encounter

Room Tip: take a suite on the top floor either end.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregg-and-Annie
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I just spent the weekend at the Bay Hill Mansion. Not much more to say than has already been mentioned. The breakfast – To die for! One of the best I’ve ever had. And, you will not walk away hungry. Like a Thanksgiving meal, you may want to walk it off afterwards. The night before, Kirtis made us a wonderful crafted cocktail. That night, we fell asleep in our bed, which was heavenly. From the pillows to the sheets, to the down comforter, it was sublime. The décor throughout the Inn was beautiful. It’s very apparent that Kurtis and Kristopher put their all into their work. Thank you guys for a wonderful stay. We’ll be back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bud s
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Two great hosts, richly appointed rooms throughout, soothing music, cocktails at 5 PM, open bar in the evening, freshly baked pastry at 8 AM, superb sitdown breakfast at 9:30, AND they welcomed our dog. We loved the Bay Hill Mansion!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank desert_lover222
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We had a fantastic stay in the Bay Hill Mansion. Although we only stayed for one night we were brilliantly welcomed into the most beautiful home, with a Happy Hour drink on the terrace, a stunning room and amenities, help on a place to eat for dinner and paying our Golden Gate crossing toll. The breakfast was out of this world (although far too big for us to make our way all the way through, sadly!). We would highly recommend the Bay Hill Mansion to anyone thinking of staying in Bodega Bay!

Stayed: September 2017