“Good coffee service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Came by for a quick Americano one morning. Friendly service. Good coffee. Looks like they recently remodeled. Very clean inside. Baked goods looked nice too (although I didn't try any)

1  Thank Lee_Rose818

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped in just for coffee and ended up with sandwiches too. The beef dip was good as well as the tuna sandwich. Coffee is excellent and fresh. I looked at the cinnamon rolls and they looked scrumptious Will have one next visit.
Friendly staff and casual atmosphere.

1  Thank Maria H
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Never had a bad meal at hot shots. Great food and reasonable prices. Service is good and the employees are friendly.

1  Thank AndyandDeni
Reviewed 27 May 2018

This rating is based on the very poor level of customer service by the manager and owner. We have visited Hot Shots over the years since they opened and will not be coming back. My wife and I ordered a breakfast sandwich take out. After paying for it the manager at the register told my wife "you will have to leave as we have a sign on the door saying no outside food or drinks". My wife was holding a non-branded coffee cup that she had purchased down the hill that she had almost finished. I asked if he was serious at which he replied in a condescending attitude "don't disrespect me for upholding the policy of the restaurant." I couldn't believe it, so I asked for my money back and to speak to the owner who I saw was in the back room. The manager talked to owner and came back saying she (the owner) did not have time to speak with us and that as manager he could enforce restaurant policy. She was 10 feet away! Let me be clear: I understand and appreciate their policy. That is not the issue. The manner in which we were treated is inexcusable. They have lost our business and we will discourage others from visiting. I guess business must be good for them to treat long-standing customers this way. Avoid Hot Shots.

1  Thank Ets3
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Wife and I stumbled across this place as we were exploring the arrowhead area. She was having a pregnancy coffee craving so we stopped by. To my surprise when we walked in they had draft beer, I couldn't believe it. I highly recommend the yeti stout if you are a darker beer porter/stout drinker. It was nice to find a place with friendly staff that met both our needs.