“Favorite restaurant in Lake Arrowhead”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Santiago's Taco Shop
Ranked #9 of 12 Restaurants in Blue Jay
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Description: Made from scratch, tacos, burritos, and bowls. Tell us what you like, and watch as we create your favorite Mexican meal! Add a cold beer or one of 55 soda flavors, and you're all set.
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The food is really good and very cheap. I always have leftovers. Very cute and quiet and overall just a great place

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Discovering there's a new taco stand walking distance from your weekend cabin is as good as it gets. It's a different format, sort of like a Sub Way. You built your taco or burrito the way you want it. The menu is limited, basic Gringo style meat, Asada, carnitas, chicken, nothing exotic. Tacos, burritos, beans & rice with most of the trimmings. Seems like you can pile as much as a tortilla can hold. I enjoyed the flavor of the meat and salsa, the other ingredients were fresh. At first, I thought their prices were a little high, but after seeing the amount you get, it seems fair

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Noticed this place tucked back in the corner of the Jensens parking lot. Seeing how there is not too many good Mexican places on the mtn. I decided to give this a try. I should have turned and walked out when I got in there because I knew it wasn't going to be authentic, but I was hungry. The ordering and preparation is just like chipotle, but just not as polished. I ordered the Asada burrito, but the young woman behind the wall of plexiglass thought I said salad. The wall made it hard to hear and be heard. I ordered my burrito with everything and it ended up being a good sized burrito. With a large drink my total came out to be 17 bucks. 17 BUCKS...HIJOLE! The taste of the asada, rice, beans, gucamole, etc. was just ok. I won't be going back.