All reviews long bay kite boarders adult pool growing pains grace bay beautiful property located luxury service newly opened resort birthday decorations sister property small cabanas pools including highly recommend checking out sea grapes junior suite five star property low density
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This resort was absolutely breathtaking and I’m very surprised it’s brand new! The staff were all polite and willing to go above and beyond to meet your every need. The beach was beautiful and it was never crowded which is something my boyfriend and I really enjoyed. SeaGrapes is by far the best restaurant on the property but the food overall is pretty good. My only “complaints” are that I wish there were more options for dinner and they should invest in an adults only side of the resort. Currently they have an adults only pool which is nice but it would be nice to have half of at least another restaurant that serves only adults. I would totally recommend this resort to friends and family. If you get a chance however take the shuttle to their sister property The Palms because the beach is a little bit bigger and less seaweed.
The rooms were amazing and one of my favorite features was the button you can press for do not disturb or request cleaning. The bathtub within the room was my favorite because it was so big and every night someone will stop by for wind down services which includes free chocolate along with extra towels and anything else you’ll need for the night. I look forward to returning to The Shore Club very soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tasia b
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We were there in mid May to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Since it was a special occasion we booked the penthouse. WOW!!!! Everything about this place was amazing! There was not one detail overlooked in the design and build of this location. Stan Hartling, who was staying on the property also and entertained our million questions about his development of this amazing place, made sure that it was a place where you went to escape in luxury! Waterworks bathrooms/hand painted floors/high end kitchen appliances/beautiful linens. They spared no expense. So when you stay here, you feel like a queen. When we arrived we were greeted by our butler Shakira. She was one of the highlights of the trip! She had stocked our room with groceries and was always available if we needed anything at all. She even surprised me on Mother's Day with champagne and strawberries. She is VERY special and talented and should be prized by the Shore Club. I also loved being on the quiet side of the island and my husband especially loved being able to swim in the shallow water. We ate on the property many times and enjoyed all of our meals. I would suggest that they need a few options for people who stay more than a few days. We hope to make this an annual trip, although I am not sure how we could top this one.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aubredhead
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My family of five stayed at the Shore Club for 6 days. We had a penthouse suite that was the most incredible room(s) I have ever stayed in - such unbelievable views of the beach and ocean. The pools are amazing and the property is meticulously maintained. We hung out at the main pool (Colonnade) most days. The cabanas are really nice. At 4:00, however, we went to Sea Grapes for happy hour with the best bartender on the island, Jermaine. After one day, Jermaine knew to have 3 IPA's ("Down Da Road") all ready for by 2 sons and I. We found the service to be excellent everywhere on the property but the best service was our personal concierge, Shakera. Without being intrusive, Shakera seemed to know exactly when we needed something (a dinner reservation, horseback riding reservations, etc. ) and was there to assist. She was wonderful. We took advantage of the hotel shuttle to the other 2 related properties on the north side and found that to be a convenient way to explore other hotels, restaurants, etc. I can't say enough about the Shore Club - a top notch, first class resort!!!

Room Tip: Beach front, penthouse suite.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to split this visit to Provo between The Shore Club and The Seven Stars. We have been to the SS many times and we wanted to check out a new hotel. This place is magnificent! The resort itself is stunning, the pools are gorgeous and the staff were very nice.

Room:
2407: the most beautiful hotel room we have ever stayed in. Gorgeous dining room, lovely kitchen, well appointed space and an amazing balcony. However the room was slightly damp. I have asthma and was grateful we only stayed for 2 nights.

Beach:
It was seaweed season apparently, so the crystal clear water everyone raves about was brown. The beach itself is small, and lots of shells and rocks. If you can get past that, the water was like a bath tub! So warm and amazing.

Pools:
The best part of the hotel! Great pools and if you go to the rear drop shaped pool, Jermain was a fantastic bar tender and served the best rum punch!

Food:
Sui Ren was a terrible disappointment. Their California rolls have imitation crab meat and fake caviar on top. So gross. The rest of the meal was mediocre at best.
Breakfast: also mediocre.
Sea Grapes: the best food at the resort. I had the jerked wings, and they were really good! I saw other guests having fish tacos and they looked great!

Service:
Overall this hotel felt like it was still in soft opening mode. It didn’t really feel like it was an up and running hotel. While the staff were very nice, it was sparsely staffed and always felt empty.

In short:
The resort is stunning, but the beach is not what you would experience at grace bay. I’m sure the water isn’t always brown, but even if it was clear, it’s still not Grace bay. The food needs significant improvement. At a resort so isolated by its location on long bay, the food needs to be at least good.

The Shore club just isn’t the well oiled machine you expect from a resort of this beauty and caliber.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank JRA222NYC
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a junior suite & it was completely worth the money. The view of the beach and the comfortable balcony were stunning. The hotel views and decor were beautiful. The only downside to the stay was the staff; outside of the greeters, everyone was so grumpy and seemed to despise having to do anything for you. The beach isn’t ideal for swimming but is great for anything that you need wind for. The food was good but nothing spectacular. They have several pool areas with big cabanas that are first come, first serve (they even have an adults only pool). The biggest pro was he beautiful design and decor of the entire hotel while the biggest downside was the attitude of the staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family