“Awesome Mexican Food”

Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Safety Bay
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Love that I can order most dishes and not have it hot and spicy! Really enjoy the Chimichanga dish (my fav). The Nacho and The Fajitas are great too! Friendly owners and staff! Right near the ocean in safety bay as well! Definitely put it on your bucket list if restaurants in Rockingham to visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner tonight with my daughter.
We had such a friendly greeting from owner and staff. Complimentary corn chips with fresh salsa. I had chicken fajitas which was amazing and daughter had nachos, food was so fresh and tasty and so much food that my daughter could not eat all her dinner & got doggy bag.

I went on right night as Thursday's half price Sangria, they had other specials for other nights.

Will be definitely back and highly recommending going and next time will be trying frozen margaritas!!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife and I eat at Zocalo's at least once every month. We order dishes to share because the main courses are HUGE! The Mexican Nacho's are always terrific and we love the Beef fajita's. Hint: If sharing the fajitas, ask for six tortillas. There is more than enough for six!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner last night with my husband and we were pleasantly surprised. From the warm greeting to the free chips and salsa served when sitting down it was a delight.

We had a "sea of melted cheese" to share for starters. A lot of fun scooping up the melted cheese and eating the basket afterwards.

Then we had chimichangas for mains which were delish. Serving sizes are massive but ok to ask for a doggy bag if needed.

Only disappointment was we had already started a bottle of wine before seeing you could get a jug of margaritas!! Will be doing that next time for sure!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Have eaten here once every couple of years, the place hasn't skipped a beat. Food is always very good.