“Nice night out with friends”

GoGo's Madras Curry House
Ranked #30 of 89 Restaurants in Mount Lawley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I haven't eaten a lot of Indian cuisine- so when a friend wanted to have a birthday meal at GoGo's, I was a little hesitant. I had heard about the great reputation of the restaurant though, so was willing to go along.

The staff were great, friendly and knowledgeable.

The meals for our group arrived all together. I tried some things I had never had, and was surprised at how much I enjoyed the meals.

I will return with my family, I know they would also very much enjoy it. Plus I need more of the butter chicken, tikka masala & that naan bread, yum.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Highly recommend Gogo's for a great Indian meal. Good for families and couples alike. Caters to vegetarians also.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Excellent food. Our group of 4 chose a selection from the menu that was enjoyed by all. The lady who served us was so attentive, and brought extra dips and popadoms when requested. Lovely meal, value for money

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We started with a couple of their mixed platters and then had a range of curries and a couple of side dishes; everyone v happy with their choice. Always helps to have knowledgeable staff to assist with choices.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

What a magnificent evening at GoGo's. The food and service was exceptional. I have never had a bad dish and tonight was no exception. Particularly enjoyed talking about the benefits of lupins with GoGo being a farmer and a Lupin grower.