“Great food and great value.”

Mashawi Moroccan & Middle Eastern
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Mount Lawley
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I visited twice over the last few weeks. Once in a group and once with a friend.
I found the service good and the food delicious. Plus good portions for the prices.
It is also byo which my friends took advantage of.
Weekends get very busy so I recommend booking or you won't get a table.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Apparently this is a popular place and reservations are recommended. We got in for an early dinner at a table reserved for 7:45 pm. We had falafel and mousaka for openers and then enjoyed four of their main dishes. Took dessert home.

Recommend eating here!

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing middle eastern food!! The hummus was divine, as was the vegetarian tapas platter. Slow cooked lamb with dried fruits was also perfect. The service was great too. Basically, this is my fave restaurant in Perth now. I went twice in one week...that's how good it was!!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit, went with a group of friends, food was delicious, compare with mains entree were small. Tagine are enough for 1, guys may need additional entre to fill them, I ordered from gril menu which great. I would definitely go back for another visit with family and friends.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic restaurant, exotic tastes and good variety. Quick service and place was packed on a weeknight, a good sign.