All reviews air con new carpet bagels main street fishing trip would stay here again road trip comfortable beds lake tahoe in town octavia fridge annette mammoth las motorcycle grass
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

After being to LA and Las Vegas, driving to bishop this was a beautiful town, so quaint, we had two days, owner very informative of area and told us to go to Sabrina lake and cardinal lovely places, had a meal at the bowling alley lovely, motel clean big beds lovely iron coffee facilities. Nice pubs felt safe lovely area

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and we slept just fine even though the bed was hard. The room wasn't dated but it wasn't state of the art either. Front desk service was friendly. Overall, a good stay in an excellent location. Parking the car right in front of the room made loading and unloading quite easy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Went to the Holiday Inn Express but they only had one room left and it was very expensive for this town. They suggested the Red Roof Inn which had rooms and were a $100 cheaper but still expensive for an older motel. It had a lot of workers staying here and someone caught the side of my bumper backing out and scratched the paint. Tv had a terrible picture. It was supposed to be HD. I could hear people walking around upstairs but they stopped making noise by 10:00. Bed was comfortable. They have breakfast with the normal foods. No hot items. We stayed in room 156 and the gap around the door was so wide, especially at the bottom, I put a towel across the threshold to block the light, snakes, scorpions, mice and any other creepy crawlies from coming in during the night. I don't know how they could keep the room warm in the winter. I wouldn't stay here or in Bishop, CA again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Right off Main Street close walk to have dinner. Room was clean new carpet and nice comfortable beds. Showers worked fine fridge and coffee maker in room. Breakfast is just quick and easy muffins toast bagels cold and hot cereals and orange juice. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Expensive, dirty, poor customer service, double charged, bugs, room stinks. Made reservation for weeknight. They raised negotiated rate when I arrived. I complained and they canceled my reservation and left me stranded in the rain at 10 pm at night. Employees are not trained well. They don't know how to do anything. Extremely rude and unhelpful. Stay away!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 August 2017

Hello Dustin D,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Bishop, CA.
All negotiated rates vary per season and our staff informs all guests that using negotiated rates are higher in July & August. At the time of your most recent reservation, you were informed that the rate was higher and was not changed at arrival. Your reservation was also cancelled due to your usage of profane language when speaking to the front desk agent while on the phone when your colleague was here to check-in. I am also a little perplexed about your comments on the state of the room as you had not even checked-in.
We appreciate you sharing your concerns and strive to provide every customer with superior service.