All reviews air con new carpet bagels holiday inn main street would stay here again fishing trip road trip comfortable beds las vegas lake tahoe in town octavia annette fridge mammoth motorcycle
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I had to stay somewhere for a week. I'm so glad I chose this place. The staff is amazing, the front desk very on top of things , Brittney B very helpful and friendly and the housekeeping I couldn't of met nicer girls they made sure I had everything I needed daily. The entire place was very clean including the pool area. Just and all around fantastic experience. and the owners were just as friendly as could be. Thanks for the wonderful stay EconoLodge !! I will be back

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank alybabafoca
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Bishop, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

We honestly never get tired of getting 5 star reviews and this one is no exception. We are elated we exceeded your expectations and our staff went above and beyond to make your stay perfect. Thanks for choosing the Econo Lodge Bishop.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to stay in Bishop! Clean rooms, friendly staff and a central location made this motel a pleasant place to stop on our hiking trip. This is a well-maintained establishment, and everything a guest could want or need was provided with a smile! I've stayed here twice and will stay here again when I visit Bishop in the future!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 5 star review, we are so pleased you found our property to be clean and our staff to be friendly. We are so very pleased we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Econo Lodge for 2 nights as a stopover on our road trip. Hotel was very nice,beds very comfy we needed the rest we were very impressed. Staff very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel to anymore that will be in the area. We will def stay here again if out next trip bring us to this area. Thanks for the Great Stay!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 July 2016

Hello Roe10, Thank you for your fantastic review! We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I spent one night here and enjoyed my stay. The rooms have been remodeled and the mattresses were replaced about 3 months ago. The lobby was in the process of renovation while I was there, and the receptionist kept apologizing for it.

The location is nice, within walking distance to various hotels, gas and a convenience store.

Hopefully when the lobby is done, the breakfast choices will improve (I had cereal)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank afmel
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Bishop, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thank you for your 5 star review, we are so very pleased you found our property to be just what you needed. We are working on a few updates and can't wait for you to see our finished product.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

It was okay. It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. They had a lot of skateboarding and bicycle riding teenagers hanging outside of our door constantly. It could have been cleaner and the breakfast was just your typical continental breakfast. It was also under construction at the time.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Bishop, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your stay with us, our new ownership is in the process of updating the property for our guest. Thanks for your feedback.