All reviews waffles nice room clean rooms main street mammoth closet
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We stop by Bishop so we could enjoy some snow in Mammoth, so we decided to stay a night in Bishop. Everything was fine when we check in. The desk guy was really friendly. They provide breakfast which we could not enjoy. But it was about maybe 2 or 3 in the morning and the next room to us hit the wall. That was not nice at all. However we had fun in the snow.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chela9992503
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Decent breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Nicely stocked room and bathroom. However the air conditioning was noisy and not very powerful, and the unmistakable brown furry bed sheets gave me nightmares.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We asked for a non-smoking room and was given a room that stunk from cigarettes. The bed was so broken down and uncomfortable that both my husband and myself woke up almost crippled backs.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Stayed for 4 nights, December 26-30 and shuttled back and forth to Mammoth for snow-boarding. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, heater worked well - nice for a budget motel to have a heater with a digital thermostat so it turns off and on as needed to maintain the desired temperature. TV worked well. As others have mentioned, the WiFi was slow - functional enough for e-mail. Breakfast items are spare, partly due to very limited space - it's in the small lobby at the front desk. I would prefer real orange juice to the Tang-like orange drink that was served. But the breakfast area was clean.

Staff is honest and helpful. I left a favorite shirt in the closet. Called when I got home. Although it took a few phone calls to get things sorted out, they had the shirt and held on to it for a few days until a friend stopped by to pick it up.

This is pretty well-run budget motel - very, very good for this price point (and I've stayed at a LOT of motels at this price point across the country).

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I stayed here Veteran's Day weekend, November 11 and 12th. The room was clean and comfortable. The heater worked well. The bed was comfortable with a big screen tv and cable. The shower and hot water were good. The service at the Hotel was fine, i did not need any extra amenities. The breakfast

Date of stay: November 2017