All reviewsfull kitchenroom was cleanthe main streetheated poolkitchen unitcool retroin townmom and popquiet streetwalking distancemicrowave and refrigeratorbowling alleymain rooma nice place to stayeastern sierrasmoteloffice
Reviewed 25 June 2016

My room was amazing and the nice little kitchenette was a great surprise. After I got a good night’s sleep, I was ready for a swim, eager to dip my feet in the pool. The pool was another surprise. With perfectly maintained temperature, the experience was close to getting a spa therapy. Although it is quite off the highway, you can get McDonalds or visit Yamatani’s sushi restaurant for lunch or dinner. The rooms looked like they weren’t lived in! They were that clean and looked almost new. Its close proximity to Bishop was also a great benefit, as I needed to get into town a few times during my stay... And oh! So many pillows. Now I know the reason for the good night’s rest I got there. :) Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
kerrigan, Manager at Bishop Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our customer feedback is very important to us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit, and hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Was really happy with my short yet happy stay at the Bishop Village Motel. These guys have excellent service. Food was brilliant, rooms were clean, pool was crystal clear, and environment was awesome! Loves my stay there and will come here again if I am in the town.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul C
kerrigan, Manager at Bishop Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Paul, Was so nice to meet you! Glad you joined in on the BBQ we had for our family and customers while you were here! ! We look forward to seeing you again soon! !

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was on a solo trip and was really tired after my journey.. I was looking for a place to stay and found Bishop Village Motel. I was so impressed by the cleanliness of the room, well maintained and relaxing pool and an awesome service these guys provide.. I would come here again for sure whenever I am visiting the city.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Tim W

We are so glad you were referred by locals, being so far from home. Thank you for your review. Our customers input, is very important to us, and we strive for customer satisfaction. Please come visit us again soon :)

Reviewed 10 June 2016

After driving all day my wife and I were exhausted we were so happy find this motel just off main street. The room was very comfortable and well maintained and the price was well within our budget. Thank you for a great night of rest and relaxation around your beautiful pool!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms next to the pool are awesome
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy S
kerrigan, Manager at Bishop Village Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review, and hope you will be back for another visit soon !

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Had a great stay at the Village Motel. I was very impressed with how clean the rooms were and nicely maintained. I see bad reviews on here and think these guests must of stayed at a different place than we did! The employees at the Village Motel were so nice and really went above and beyond to make me feel right at home. I could not say one bad thing about my experience except that I couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveller00513

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is very important to us! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see again soon!