“Friendly service”

Whiskey Creek Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Bishop
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Come Join us for an awesome time! We can accommodate large groups, weddings, romantic dates, families and those just wanting to come out for a fun event! We have a full bar too!
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Food was of a good standard and at a reasonable price. We were made to feel very welcome. A good relaxing evening.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had dinner at Whiskey Creek, the service was lovely, very friendly. My mum and I shared the bacon wrapped jumbo prawns and the caprese salad both of which were delicious!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is one of my mother's favorite places. If you are seeking restaurants with handicapped restrooms, this is one place in town with excellent handicapped facilities. There are tables where wheelchairs can be easily pulled up. The menu is very good for lunch. We have not eaten dinner here since it reopened, but we have stopped in at the bar for dessert and drinks and eaten frequent lunches. They have a new bowl menu with healthier items which are all very good. My family members frequently purchase the Asian Chicken salad. It is large enough that we have it split for my mother and give her only half the salad. It is a favorite of my daughters'.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We came here just after it opened. The server was preoccupied with friends and we were completely ignored. Food was average. I hope it has improved. Once I see stronger reviews, I might try it again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

They made me a veggie Linguini (tomatoes, basil, garlic) that is not in the menu. The dish was delicious! It is a good sign when a restaurant is packed for dinner on a Tuesday night.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Whiskey Creek Restaurant? Share your experiences!