See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2018

This was the cheapest model we slept in during a big road trip. Room were a bit worn but nothing shady, a bit cold also (we visited in January), make sure to warm up the room before bed, the air con / heater is noisy. Basic decent breakfast. The biggest drawback was that I could feel the springs of the bed. But would stay again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

A lovely little motel just off the main road, quiet and comfortable with everything you need. Price reasonable with very pleasant owners.
It is not 5 star however for me it's a home from home.
Cereal, coffee and toast available for breakfast.
I would definitely stay again if ever passing through.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

The Elms is my new go to when doing business in Bishop. First, it's affordable, second, is clean, third it's quiet. It may be small and old school. But I liked the quiet. I'll be back there from now on

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Harry B, General Manager at Elms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you, hope to see you soon.
Harry Bhakta

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We were passing through and have stayed here before, and this motel the job: clean, quiet rooms with parking outside your door. Not fancy by any means, but for the price you can't beat it! Location is great--a block or so from Main St!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Harry B, Manager at Elms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Comfortable and clean. Enough hot water for showers in the morning and night for both me and my partner. Would recommend! Great place for climbers to escape from the cold while still being relatively cheap.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple