Lowest prices for your stay
US$200
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
PricelineUS$200
FindHotelUS$182
Orbitz.comUS$177
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

I spent a night at Eastside Guesthouse as I was driving from Reno to LA. I stayed in the dorm, which turned out to be a super nice experience. Everything so clean and the beds super convenient and super comfortable. Common areas are great. Will definitely go back. I wish there were more places like this!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2019

We have been visiting East Sierra in October 2019 and we spent one night at Eastside Guesthouse. It's a unique place - designed in style of European mountain shelters, with small but very stylish and well equipped rooms and a lot of well organized common space. There are places to seat and to eat in front of each cottage and first of all - a very spacious kitchen area with all necessary utensils.
The Guesthouse is quite new, very clean with very comfortable beds, although you should be prepared for bunk beds in some rooms. The owners were nice and helpful - the registration is well organized even for late arrivals.
It's a good choice for people on their way to Sierra Mountains or to Yosemite NP, with the atmosphere of a mountain shelter rather than a typical motel.
Do not forget to visit a great bakery next to the Guesthouse! It's a unique place worth seeing and tasting their bread and cakes.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019

My family and I were on our way to a backpacking trip near Yosemite and thought we would stay one night in Bishop on our way up. We are so happy we stayed at Eastside Guesthouse. The property is new, inviting, and thoughtfully designed. There are all these areas for guests to hangout by the creek or in the common area. There is a fully furnished kitchen and grill for guests to cook. The room - we had the family room with one queen bed and a bunk bed - was very clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable with super soft linens. We appreciated the powerful and quiet air conditioning unit. My family really like that the place is condusive to meeting other guests and perhaps sharing itineraries of climbing or backpacking trips. My children enjoyed the tree swing and the lawn. It is really a fantastic set up. For the super sound sensitive sleepers, it is possible to hear other guests, but not too loudly. You might hear street noises too - I heard a few sirens going by. But all in all, things settled down by 10:30 pm. I recommend this place as the most unique and comfortable place to stay in Bishop. It is great for families and for adults.

Date of stay: August 2019