Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 20/06/21
PricelineUS$200
CheapTicketsUS$178
FindHotelUS$178
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

My family and I were on our way to a backpacking trip near Yosemite and thought we would stay one night in Bishop on our way up. We are so happy we stayed at Eastside Guesthouse. The property is new, inviting, and thoughtfully designed. There are all these areas for guests to hangout by the creek or in the common area. There is a fully furnished kitchen and grill for guests to cook. The room - we had the family room with one queen bed and a bunk bed - was very clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable with super soft linens. We appreciated the powerful and quiet air conditioning unit. My family really like that the place is condusive to meeting other guests and perhaps sharing itineraries of climbing or backpacking trips. My children enjoyed the tree swing and the lawn. It is really a fantastic set up. For the super sound sensitive sleepers, it is possible to hear other guests, but not too loudly. You might hear street noises too - I heard a few sirens going by. But all in all, things settled down by 10:30 pm. I recommend this place as the most unique and comfortable place to stay in Bishop. It is great for families and for adults.

Date of stay: August 2019