“Tasty”

Perry's Italian Cafe
Ranked #29 of 63 Restaurants in Bishop
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Good selection, customer service, walking distance from hotels. Across the street from the park if you want to picnic.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have always had a great meal here. Especially love the Salmon salad, it's so tasty. Such a nice variety too. Friendly service.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Love Italian, nice twists on old dishes. Service good, food interesting but would have liked to try the dinner as was only there for lunch. Reasonable

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Of all of the restaurants I've enjoyed in my nearly 60 year lifetime, Perry's HAS TO BE in my top five! After visiting a popular Italian chair restaurant I had to return to Perry's for the best quality food I've ever enjoyed! Whether I partake of a salad or main entrée, I often melt over their savory creamy mushroom appetizer that is beyond compare ANYWHERE! And when most folks would think that mea loaf can't ever be special and memorable, I absolutely FLIPPED over the one I was served at this incomparable eatery. They don't douse everything with salt like so many places do. They find the greatest quality ingredients and spices and allow the food to do it's magic on your tongue! Even their wraps have no equal, and I often take them on the road because a burger just won't do! This place truly has to be experienced to be believed!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. Read the reviews so we were expecting good Italian food. We were extremely disappointed.
The pasta was pre-cooked and looked like a blob on the plate. Instead of Parmigiano cheese they topped the pasta with shredded mozzarella and added two slices of inedible greasy bread to ‘fill up’ the plate as the pasta portion was less than generous. The sauce was a watery mess.
My companion’s chicken Parmesan sandwich was a breaded chicken cutlet placed in slices of toasted regular sliced bread— not a roll, not a baguette, not a focaccia bread— regular slices of supermarket bread!!!
Never saw anything like it! Quite inedible as the meat was hard— probably not freshly
made.
Left without dessert. Could not get out of there fast enough! Went down the street for a delicious dessert and coffee at the Bakery!
It should not be allowed to call this place an Italian Cafe!

Been to Perry's Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!