All reviews cinnamon rolls wild rose get away no cell phone service big bear cd player wilson family open space jacuzzi tub southern california the kitchen hot water mountain cabin living room dog grid woods
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We stayed in the Kopitch cabin and it was nice to be away from the other cabins. We had our own long driveway that we were able to sled down with a ton of snow falling. The cabin was clean and we were able to stay warm. If you need Wifi or Cell phone reception there is none so you will be "off the grid". Very magical place. My wife and I and our 2 kids stayed and it worked perfect.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vickie W, Owner at Cienaga Creek Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Kopitch Cottage. The driveway does make the perfect sled run, especially with all the snow we have! Making lasting memories with your kids is one of our goals at Cienaga Creek Ranch! Hope to have you visit again soon. Warm regards,
Vickie

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We have gone to Cienega Creek Ranch for years. The cabins are wonderful but can be a little small if it is more than 2 people. We love that the Pacific Crest Trail runs through the property so we can take long hikes. It is about a 15 min drive to town for dinner or grocery shopping. Highly recommend!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 105salliej
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I found it very interesting I never met the staff during my stay, they were very nice over the phone it really is a retreat i recommend getting two nights when you stay so you can explore the grounds.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank noahrosell28
Reviewed 9 November 2016

I have stayed at Cienaga Creek many times but this time stayed at Juniper Ridge with a few friends. It was an awesome cabin. A great place for a group of friends, families and especially our dogs!! We had a great weekend and the weather was perfect. Cienaga Creek is my home away from home. Thank you again for an amazing weekend.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Just returned from our fifth stay. My husband ordered a cake for my birthday. It was home baked and sooo delicious. The muffins were great too. We had a great time and so did our 16 year old dog and our young dog. We've stayed at Ironwood, Mountain Sunset and Wild Rose. All were nice.

Stayed: October 2016