“Great pizzas”

Cuisines: Polish
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Went here on a trip to big with my husband.. stopped in for a pizza. We had a pepperoni spinach jelepeno pizza. It was about 20 bucks for a large pizza. It was delicious. We would definitely go back. If you into sports they have tons of tvs on with sports. They also have a little bar..

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great place, food, service, and atmosphere. Pizza was really good, had great quality ingredients and the sauce was really good. The cesar salad was really good, the dressing was lighter than what I have had before. It wasn't has harsh as most cesar dressings at restaurants and had a sweeter after taste. Definitely recommend to anyone in the Big Bear area.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We had a table of six celebrating a 60th Birthday. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get a table. The staff here is really on the ball. They know its a busy place and they quickly turn the tables.

Pizza was excellent. Try the meat lovers...oh yea. Buy beer by the pitcher! Like the good old days.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Ruben our server was fast friendly and very attentive. Our drinks were never empty. Josh the cook came out and made sure our pizza was hot and what we ordered. The weekends are very busy but definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We were only in BB one night and needed to eat in an hour to make the only movie time available that evening. I was a little hesitant to try this spot after reading some of the reviews, but my kids wanted pasta not burgers so we gave it a try. I'm glad we did. We all enjoyed our pasta. I had the Lasagna Rolls and thought they were great! They were also something I would not make myself at home. The restaurant had a great beer and wine selection, and both chocolate milk and hot chocolate for the kids! We chose to sit outside on the patio to avoid a wait. Our server was very attentive and friendly. We would definitely consider eating here the next time we are in town.