“Overall good experience ”

Himalayan Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious but the portions are pretty small. Since they are so busy, they struggle to keep up with all of the tables. But the food is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The food is unusually good. Sometimes it's a little strange, but tasty. It is a little pricey, but as the economy has improved it has happened to lots of restaurants. It's worth a visit

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Visited in August and we are still craving! Wow, fantastic food! This place is a gem. Had my first momos here. We were a party of 4 and sampled many dishes, each one better than the next. Had my mango lasse that I haven't had in so many years, absolutely delightful. I just texted my friend that we are still craving and are ready to go back and visit! If you enjoy spicy food with phenomenal flavor, this is your place. Completely authentic. Prices can't be beat.Plenty of vegetarian options. Don't miss the adjoining shop next door.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Very god god. I get a local starter. After that I get a lamb curry and my wife a chicken mandala. Everything nice and excellente service.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the food especially the naan bread. It was thin and slightly crispy so complimented the meals well. Our friends even took the rest home with them. Speedy service also to the table. I wanted a fresh juice, only negative they didn't have any, but the sprite was nice and cold. Highly recommended.