9 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$1,364
Hotels.comUS$1,364
PricelineUS$1,364
1,491 results
All reviews polo lounge the pink palace cabana cafe dorchester collection room service bel air old school bottle of champagne feel special los angeles pool staff iconic hotel car service main building people watching impeccable service turn down service
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2022

This is the best hotel in the United States, I’ve been to five star properties all over the country and no hotel comes close to the BHH. The only hotels that offer the same level of service are the Ritz Hotel Paris and Hotel Plaza Athenee Paris, and possibly Burj Al Arab in Dubai and St Regis Maldives, no other hotels come to mind. Of course you pay dearly for a hotel like this, expect to spend $2,000 a night here easily.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mike19782009
John Scanlon, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2022

Dear Mike19782009,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Beverly Hills Hotel. We are very grateful for your support and are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2022

This is my second trip to the fabled "pink palace" and the team here is always so incredible.

Although there are always too many people's names to get each time (but you know who you are!!), a special huge THANK YOU to Rebecca and the others of the Creative Planning Team in particular.

When they heard I was coming because I was a nominee in a film festival, they put together an incredible SUGAR DIORAMA featuring edible artwork from my project!

Needless to say, I was incredibly blown away when I saw it in my room. It was truly one of the most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me.

The fact that so many people in the communications chain took the time to find out what my project was and put something like that together meant the world to me.

It made me feel there are still people in the world who care, and who will go the extra mile to make people feel special.

Thank you for making my special little day wonderful, and I hope I can find a way to return the favor one day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and can't wait to see you next time!!

Date of stay: June 2022

Dear fashionweek,

Your review put a huge smile on my face! I am so thrilled to know how impressed you were with the service provided to you throughout your stay. I will be sure to share your kind words with Rebecca and our creative team, they will be happy to know they made a difference in your stay.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2022

Visited over Memorial Day weekend and the hotel far exceeded our expectations. Service, location, food, drinks and pool amenities were just outstanding. We love it so much we are booking for longer for our Summer holiday. Cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear julescN3305XB,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. It is wonderful to know you had a great visit over the holiday weekend and that everything exceeded your expectations... that is exactly how it should be! We very much look forward to welcoming you back this summer - see you soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2022

We booked via hotels.com to stay here and the booking from hotels.com clearly confirmed VIP perks of complimentary room upgrade, bottle of wine and early/late check in/out because we were Gold members.

Upon arrival none of this was acknowledged and when we informed them of us they flat out refused to accept our status. We even emailed them our confirmation email which stated all the above and heard crickets.

We then had to call hotels.com and they then called the hotel and finally they accepted our status. After dealing with several unhelpful people and waiting for the so-called manager to get back to us (who didn't) we were eventually helped by a lovely lady, Fouzia.

She was the only one that was professional and actually interested in resolving our issue but even she mentioned that the management were difficult to deal with and at the end of the day, she is just an employee.

After our stay I filled in a survey about the issue and was contacted by their guest relations who 'confirmed' that they were right to which I replied that they were clearly wrong and if he wanted to actually investigate properly I could forward him the hotels.com email confirming the benefits but there was no reply.

A bit of research shows that they are part of the Dorchester Collection who is owned by the Sultan of Brunei and a quick google search shows why many celebrities are boycotting this hotel and it's not just the service.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank 755starlights

Dear 755starlights,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. Please know that I am extremely disappointed to learn of the frustrations you encountered during your visit. I have followed up with the team and can assure you this is not reflective of the high standards we hold ourselves to here at The Beverly Hills Hotel. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you an experience more reflective of our high standards. Should you wish to do so, I ask that you contact me directly to book and I will ensure you are well looked after throughout your visit.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience so we can improve the service and experience we provide.

Reviewed 29 April 2022

We are locals that "staycation" in Beverly Hills frequently, so we feel we know most of the better hotels intimately. This particular stay was simply outstanding. A few little snafu's upon checkin, and the highly professional staff took care of everything and made sure our stay was literally perfect. We were upgraded to a wonderful, ok "spectacular" suite, which made the stay so great. We loved the pool and had lunch there every day, really great warm and appropriately attentive team. Pool itself, wonderful with a typical SoCal blue sky and palm trees off in the distance. We ate at The Polo Lounge 2 out of 3 nights, and the food and team were super great. Our nice "rookie" waiters of 17 and 25 years were great knew the food and wine. Owen, one of the waiters, had a few nice conversations with us which was very nice. Also, the location is perfect ... in a neighborhood, away from the hustle of town, but a quick drive or UBER to fine dining and shopping. We went running every day, and was delightful to run through the beautiful Beverly Hills neighborhoods surrounding the hotel. Finally, the #1 "amenity" that made our stay so great, was simple the PEOPLE. I can't name or remember everyone's name, but a few standouts were Ryan at the front desk, always made us welcome and was there to insure we had a great experience. Dino, one of the managers made it very personal to ensure we were happy. Martin, a bellman, was just so darn nice and friendly and helpful, everyone was ... When we stay at a very nice hotel, you expect great everything, people, food, service, quality, amenities, and simply a great "experience", we give The Beverly Hills Hotel and Staff an A+, Full 5-Stars for every part of our staycation. Thanks Team!

Room tip: I would at least ask about where you room is situated, there are gardens and parking lots and let them know your preference.
Date of stay: April 2022

Dear Frank M,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. I am so happy to know you had such a wonderful experience... from your suite, to the pool, to the overall service provided to you. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team - they will be thrilled they made a difference in your stay.

We hope to welcome you back for another staycation this summer season.