3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$920
Official SiteUS$920
TravelocityUS$920
Hotels.comUS$920
PricelineUS$920
Trip.comUS$1,117
1,315 results
All reviews dressing area rooftop pool rodeo drive rooms are huge house car favorite hotel luxury hotel room service los angeles four seasons turn down service moment you arrive every staff member fabulous hotel the location is perfect hollywood sign car service
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022

Our experience at L’ermitage was top notch; from the moment we were greeted at the Valet to our departure, everyone made us feel special. Our room was very spacious and well appointed. The pool was on the small side, but was clean and more than adequate for our needs. We ordered room service for breakfast the food was amazing and so was the service. We’ll definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott Berger, General Manager at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear ssd52022,

Thank you for leaving feedback from your most recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service, food and beverage and amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 21 June 2022

Beautiful and peaceful rooms with perfect lighting and lots of space. Friendly and professional staff. A comfortable and high quality restaurant with a the right mix of California vibe and top tier appointments, food and beverages. The perfect luxury property just a few blocks from the bustle of Beverly Hills. We have been back many times and highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott Berger, General Manager at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear bethrosevt,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer, and the the Food and Beverage offerings exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Reviewed 20 June 2022

Hands down the most individual, friendly and bespoke experience in BH. I organize many people coming to stay and it is my go to. Staff id friendly and accommodating. No charge late check out when they can do it. It's what traveling used to be like when people cared.

Dear Rayne S,

Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful feedback from your most recent stay. I am delighted to read that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

We can not wait to welcome you back in the very near future!

Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Small hotel on Burton Way used to be my favorite place, but no more. They have fallen down a bit. The wine and bar selections they offer are substandard, and their menus are extremely limited. The hotel is in need of renovation now, which they have not undertaken. And, there are very noisy industrial neighbors behind the hotel’s $1,000+/night suites, so if you want any peace and quiet this is not the place. For the price, there are far nicer hotels within walking distance, so pass this one by.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Berger, General Manager at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Mark J,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your current stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not find your stay enjoyable. We take pride in curating our wine and bar selection with more than 400 different references from around the world, so find this surprising that you found they were substandard.

We find that our competitive advantage is being a neighborhood hotel with less traffic and noise than Rodeo and Sunset Drive. I have reached out to you separately to find out more about the noise issues you were experiencing as you can see by the majority of feedback listed here, we are looked at as a quiet oasis within Beverly Hills.

I am pleased to inform you that we are in our final stages of planning enhancements at the hotel, so do look forward to sharing our plans with everyone soon.

I have reached out to you separately to discuss your stay in detail, and while I am pleased you are taking advantage of our late check out amenity, I do hope you can connect with me prior to leaving as I would love to personally apologize and explain any feedback in detail.

Reviewed 17 June 2022

Me and my dad's stay at L'Ermitage was fantastic. From the booking process up to the last day when we left, the staff and concierge had been very helpful, friendly and attentive; and answered all my enquiries.

Christina at the concierge desk had been helpful and attentive since I had some requests prior to my stay at the hotel and they were all met in a timely manner. But overall, the concierge and front desk team helped me with my last minute requests, gave me tips and advice; which made the stay very smooth.

The bellmen and front door staff were always there to greet you by name, and assisted whenever possible. I don't remember the last time this happened to me but it has been years!

Finally, the room where we stayed in was always clean and kept in immaculate condition. It was very roomy and the beds and pillows were comfortable to sleep in.

If there is any criticism I have, and I'm thinking this might be a whole state/country wide thing, I just wish there was a 'main' light or the lights at night in the room could be a little brighter; just helps with things to do at night, however I would say this is very minor and did not impact the stay overall.

For a person who usually stay at chain hotels, the next time I visit Los Angeles, I would not hesitate to book with L'Ermitage again; it is just a small walk away from the centre of Beverly Hills, yet placed in a nice and discreet part of the neighbourhood. Can't wait for my next future stay! To Scott (the GM) and his team, thanks for making me and my dad feel welcome!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott Berger, General Manager at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear RenatoJean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such detailed and wonderful feedback from your recent stay. I am very pleased to read that our team was able to exceed your expectations.

I truly look forward to sharing you feedback with our entire team, and singling out Christine, our Front Office / Reservations department, as well as our housekeeping team.

I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding the lighting in the room at night, and will work with our Director of Engineering to ensure we find ways to make the mood lighting a little brighter.

Again, thank you for your feedback, and we look foward to welcoming you back to L’Ermitage Beverly Hills in the very near future.