13 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$1,110
Hotels.comUS$1,110
Lol.travelUS$1,385
1,087 results
All reviews pillow cases belvedere restaurant villa suite rolls royce club bar room service living room rodeo drive rooftop garden los angeles house car five star hotel concierge team impeccable service favorite hotel home away from home level of service
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2022

We had a great stay at the Peninsula Beverly Hills. It was a splurge for us, but I am glad we took the chance!

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. We had a Deluxe King room. You will get monogrammed pillowcases. Ideally both sides of the bed would have access to a USB port, but only one side did in our room. The bathroom was spacious with a tub and separate shower, and a small separate room for the toilet. The towels are vey plush.

The need was comfortable and the temperature easy to set. They provide an iPad or similar tablet to control the temperature, set the privacy light and other similar functions.

There is a daily turndown service too. If there was a weak point, this was it. One night the person came at 5:30pm, the next night at 8:30pm. There wasn’t enough consistency as to the timing.

The location was good too, at least by LA standards where everything is an hour away. We could walk to Rodeo Drive and the Lily Pond park with the Beverly Hills sign. There are several restaurants in the area.

The service is what stood out though. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful. Bill the dining room manager and Boon the bellman were especially friendly. The front desk staff were always ready with a friendly greeting when we returned.

One could say they should be friendly and attentive at this price point, but they went above what was required. For instance, our room was not ready when we arrived so we were comped a beverage at lunch.

Both restaurants on site are very good, and the bar is as well. We did not try the afternoon tea.

You can’t go wrong here!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 9 April 2022

I have been to Beverly Hills many times. I don’t care for the place. But the Peninsula I begrudgingly admit lives up to the city’s hype. It is the most elegant and well-run hotel I’ve ever stayed in. The building is gorgeous and the staff go above and beyond I’m attending to details you didn’t even think of. The restaurants are excellent. The pool is small but fun. It’s not cheap, but unlike some hotels in this price range, you do get what you pay for.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2022

An exceptional hotel in every respect and in particular the great staff. Must mention the Concierge team which replied to my many questions by (from England) by return and recommended a very good car rental company - Midway Car Rental. Those
at the Garden restaurant looked after me for breakfast and lunch very well.

I did have one problem which was quickly and professionally sorted out by the management.

My wife and I have fortunate to stay at a number of 5 star hotels, the Peninusla Beverly Hills is one of them.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2022 via mobile

Excellent and beautiful hotel in a garden-setting, very friendly and attentive staff. The valet even re-charged my car!
I can definite recommend breakfast on the roof terrace and the Belvedere restaurant. Large rooms with large bathrooms - if you like the quieter side I recommend to request a room out to the garden.

Room tip: I would recommend a room to the back - out towards the garden
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Cornelia H
Reviewed 23 March 2022

Nice stay all-around.

Food is good, service is strong. Rolls-Royce access is nice, but is booked up quickly and is restrictive with how far it can travel.

Stay was for a birthday, and there was no special recognition of that, but other than that no complaints!!

Date of stay: March 2022