14 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$1,110
Hotels.comUS$1,110
Lol.travelUS$1,385
1,087 results
All reviews pillow cases belvedere restaurant villa suite rolls royce club bar room service living room rodeo drive rooftop garden los angeles house car five star hotel concierge team impeccable service favorite hotel home away from home level of service
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I had the best experience of any hotel at The Peninsula Beverly Hills. The hotel contacted me well before my stay to inquire about arrival times, preferences, etc. The dedicated concierge (at LAX) was fantastic. Upon arrival I was escorted to baggage pickup and the gentlemen retrieved luggage and escorted us to the waiting limousine. Perfect Upon arrival we were very warmly greeted and escorted to our room where a fruit basket, champagne and a birthday cake were all waiting (and were complimentary). The hotel is beautiful and every employee was wo professional and personal. This is hands down the best hotel I have had the pleasure of staying....not to mention when we departed to spend 5 nights at the Beverly Hills Hotel we were transported in a black Rolls Royce. 5 star So impressed with The Peninsula I changed my reservations (12/21 Tokyo) from The Ritz Carlton to The Peninsula Tokyo. I cannot say enough about this beautiful property.

Room tip: I love fresh air, we chose a room that had french doors to a patio.
Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank MarkDP
Reviewed 3 May 2021

We stayed at the Peninsula Beverly Hills and loved every minute of it. Every member of staff we came across was amazing - genuinely caring, friendly and helpful. We have stayed at the Peninsula in Bangkok and Paris before, but this was our first time at this location. We had a gorgeous room with a tranquil patio. The room is perfectly decorated in a classical style and everything was immaculate. The pink marble bathroom is amazing and luxurious. We had the best time ever! The food at Belvedere was perfect - the chef accommodated our dietary needs beautifully and created a tasty vegan dish for us. Rooftop food was great too. The pool is just beautiful. The cabanas by the pool are great to have breakfast in. The house car - Rolls Royce or Escalade - is perfect. We really felt pampered in a relaxed enclave of the hotel. The meandering gardens and fountains were lovely and immaculately kept. We will be returning to the Peninsula Beverly Hills over and over again. The staff are truly incredible.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank quoWA
Reviewed 30 March 2021

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

We were welcomed by the staff and directly assisted by Mr. Jim Assi, Manager at the Peninsula.

Our family had two beautifully decorated rooms with french doors opening to garden views.

We enjoyed the rooftop restaurant for cappuccinos and later lunch by the pool. The service staff were friendly, attentive and at the same time allowing privacy. A great experience here.

We had a birthday celebration and the hotel provided a cake - one with rainbow sprinkles for our granddaughter.

We loved our stay and strongly recommend this lovely facility.

A hotel can be beautiful, in and of itself, but real life and excitement comes from the staff.

Thanks to Mr. Jim Assi and the Managing Director, Offer Nissenbaum for hosting and managing a great hotel that meets the international reputation of the Peninsula.

BTW - time to think about Holiday Tea when the end of 2021 is upon us and hopefully we will all be free to travel, dine and enjoy without the fear of Covid 19.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank C6764KPtomr
The Peninsula Beverly Hills, General Manager at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you for your lovely note following your most recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that you felt so well taken care of and that The Peninsula Beverly Hills is a special place for you and your family to get away, celebrate and relax. I am blessed to have such a professional and caring team. I will share your comments with Jim and the team as I am sure they will be pleased to hear about your great experience.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel very soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2021

I've been to the Peninsula Beverly Hills before, but it's been a few years and this recent stay was my first pandemic "big trips" since vaccination. I have to say that the Peninsula as a brand and this property in particular really to set the standard that all others could only hope to meet. The level of service is unparalleled and you feel it from the moment you arrive and at every step of the way from check in to the food and beverage team to housekeeping. I was personally greeted by the hotel manager, Rebecca, when I arrived and just felt like I was home (the general manager was at the front desk as I finished check out and also offered his thanks and appreciation for the stay). I was given a wonderful room on the third floor; spacious, quiet, just as I liked. Breakfast on the rooftop was delicious and the Belvedere's outdoor space is really special. The Library Bar reopened my first night there and it felt great to have my first martini outside of my home in over a year. Everyone on the staff was so welcoming and so appreciative of the guests. I will return as often as I can.

Room tip: Rooms facing the back of the hotel are quiet/nice.
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank jimmysi
The Peninsula Beverly Hills, General Manager at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for the lovely review of your most recent stay at The Peninsula Beverly Hills. I'm delighted that you were pleased with the Hotel, culinary options and our staff's attention to detail during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I start this review with the caveat that I was there during the lockdown. I think we might have been one of five hotel guests. Every single restaurant in the hotel was closed, every public area, it was surreal to say the least.
Our only food options were room service or delivery from outside restaurants. That has nothing to do with the hotel however because of what was going on in the outside we had to spend more time inside our room.

We had a lovely suite that reminded me more of my grandmothers house than a high-end hotel. Everything was comfortable and pretty, but I felt like this hotel really needs to get updated with the times. For example, only one night stand in the master had an accessible plug outlet for charging an iPhone. In this day and age there should be outlets with iPhone adapters everywhere. We had to search for these.
The staff was amazing as usual But I just felt like unless you are over 70, There are better options.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LeoraLesh
The Peninsula Beverly Hills, General Manager at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Leora,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. I will be reviewing the items listed in your letter and commit to address these in the coming weeks.

Thank you once again for your feedback and for your patronage. We greatly appreciate it and never take it for granted. We are truly looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us.

Kind Regards,