“Amazing”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 346 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire Blvd
Description: Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Quite possibly the most delicious steak and sides I have ever tasted in my life. We had a table of 8, and the sides ordered were enough for the entire table. Highly recommend the lobster mashed potatoes (melt in your mouth), and the gnocchi. The steak was so beyond delicious I hope to visit the one in Las Vegas.

If you want to sit on the upper floors, be sure to dress properly as you cannot wear shorts or casual - you have to stay on the main level with this attire.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant late at night, and had probably the best steaks ever. There was a live band, and the atmosphere was great!! Food was amazing. I would definetly reccomend it.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and our 4 children went to Mastros on the recommendation of our hotel concierge at the Beverley Wilshire. It isn't really a family restaurant and it is really expensive. But it doesn't matter because the food is insane!! The veal chop was just wonderful and our kids all had steaks with the general consensus being that it was the best steak they had ever eaten!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We been to have a birthday celebration a d service was really good, Location amazing and the food we had was amazing I tried foie gras and 12 oz fillet

Reviewed 30 August 2017

In my family this restaurant is our go to place to celebrate birthdays, graduations, or any other special occasion. I always order their dirty martini but they have a great wine list as well. Make sure to make a reservation!