3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Mosaic HotelUS$335
Hotels.comUS$332
Trip.comUS$546
All reviews rodeo drive within walking distance great boutique car service los angeles wilshire blvd rooms are small pool area is santa monica love this hotel mosaics ucla
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2022

We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is a perfect location, top notch boutique hotel, any room we have stayed in has been perfect, all of the staff have been phenomenal, they have a lovely bar in the lobby area, we've had very good breakfasts there, yet they do have additional dining, the best is the pool area, where you have lovely lounging but have many areas that are "under over" with heating above if needed, but with comfy seating areas, couches, tables and chairs, or 4 separate areas. The staff has always been so accommodating that last time the manager, Joshua, upgraded us to their largest suite that overlooked the pool, with a huge balcony that was the entire width of all 3 rooms, a dining room, a living room and a large master bedroom. Wow! They also have two Tesla chargers.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 May 2022

Stayed here last week for first time. Friendly and efficient check in service. Great follow up by staff to make sure room in order and provide up to date things to do in town. Very comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Very quiet at night ! Will certainly stay here again next time in!

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Drew Berry, Marketing at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2022

Dear danielwolski,

Thank you for this excellent review! I'm delighted to hear that you felt so well taken care of by our team during your visit. Glad you were fully comfortable in your room as well. We're very much looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 April 2022

Had a wonderful stay at this cute hotel perfectly located in Beverly Hills. The staff is extremely friendly efficient and on point. Rooms are comfortable and set up perfect for all needs. Had a drink at the bar and Jessica the bartender was excellent!! Highly recommend this place

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Drew Berry, Marketing at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2022

Dear amolen,

Thank you for this excellent review. I'm delighted to hear you had such a great experience and that you felt so well taken care of by our team. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words for Jessica. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 February 2022

The hotel is tired and worn and the room I stayed in the first night reeked of sewer vapors emanating from the plumbing. The hotel clerk, who claimed she was “ONLY a night clerk,” did nothing to accommodate and I was required to inhale sewer vapors all night long. The next morning the day clerk sniffed the room and (without any apology or compensation) agreed with me and sorted another room. The interior of the rooms (and I inspected several before I agreed to one without the smell of sewer vapor) are worn and are indeed needing to be refurbished. The hotel has a pool, but that is the only ascertainable amenity that the $25.00 resort fee covers. Self-Parking is an additional $42 nightly which is unreasonable. We were told that the hotel is frequently used for post-operative plastic surgery patients to convalesce. Mosaic Hotel would be the last place I would want to stay to convalesce. Pain killers and sucking up sewer vapors in my room certainly could not be conducive to a healthy recovery. Think I'll be passing on this hotel during my next visit to Beverly Hills.

Date of stay: August 2021
Drew Berry, Marketing at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2022

Dear James,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. The conditions you describe fall well short of our standards and I share your frustration. Please know that if we get the chance to host you again, we will do everything we can to provide a 5-star experience.

Reviewed 1 February 2022

Was very happy to know that this small and lovely hotel was so centrally located. All of the shopping and restaurants of note and interest were within walking distance. The rooms are not too small and not too large. Just perfect and tastefully designed.
The staff and especially Brent who actually got me onto Uber "app" with such patience.

I would not stay anyplace else if I return to Beverly Hills.

Thanks to all who made my brief stay to very pleasant.

A Flannery, NYC

Date of stay: November 2021
Drew Berry, Marketing at Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2022

Dear nini0943,

It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Mosaic. I'm glad that Brent was able to help you get an Uber. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to him. We hope you can come back to Beverly Hills again soon!