“Little plates, fine food”
Review of Momed Cafe

Momed Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Momed Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 346 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire & Olympic Blvds
Transit: Wilshire and Olympic Blvds.
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Went there for dinner with a business associate, and selected from the mezz portion of menu.

Started with cup of chicken soup which was flavorful and loaded with veggies and chicken. In addition to ordering separate plates, you can select 1, 3 or 5 mezz orders for a slightly reduced price, and we order the hummus, Muhammara and olives. Also ordered calamari. Warm pita (whole wheat and regular) is provided, as well as refills. Also ordered baklava, which was had the right amount of honey and decent philo but a bit too dense for my liking (YMMV).

Wine list is modest, but you can order 3 different pours (3, 5 & 7 oz?). Friendly, efficient service. Easy parking in public lot across street.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

If I have to add pepper or red chili pepper to kick up anything, that's a lame and boring dish to me, never a good sign. I had the special seabass with carrots, potatoes and some other rooted greens, all were okay, not much pizazz to it at all. The seabass came full bodied, deboned, had to ask for the head to get lopped off, I wasn't much in the mood to watch the eyes look at me while I ate away at it's body. They returned the fish with his head cut off in a perfect curve. The fish meat was thin and sparse, but the rosemary and thyme and lemon stuffed inside made it taste delicious. I was expecting a more soft and delicate meat however.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We couldn't find a table on "open table" so we tried our luck, and when we got there the place was practically empty. It's not really conducive to conversation since the sound from others bounces around the concrete patio, but the atmosphere is very pleasant and the food is really fresh and good. I would come back.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch. Fresh and creative salads (Kale with Pistachio was inventive and delicious). We also had the Duck Schwarma - another hit! They should bottle their lemonade. Portions were large and prices very reasonable. Very casual environment that worked well for lunch.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I loved this little cafe! The food was great. The service was fantastic and I just loved sitting outside enjoying the sunshine. I truly believe they make the best hummus in the world and I am well traveled and was raised in the Middle East.