3 people are viewing this hotel
US$196
Hotels.comUS$224
PricelineUS$226
ZenHotels.comUS$263
All reviews boutique hotel sister property rodeo drive location is great gish parisian lillian
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2022

This is alittle gem. Before it was turned into a hotel, the mansion was once owned by Lillian Gish, silent screen actress. It was very close to Rodeo drive, shopping, dinings and close to any assess to highways.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Drew Berry, General Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Dear stacymuller2013,

Thank you for sharing this great review! I'm so glad to hear that our location made it easy to see the sights in Beverly Hills. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2022

I have stayed at this hotel now three times and I love every single visit! It is very old and very charming, but the rooms are very comfortable and the bedding very high end. Check-in is very quick and room is always ready. The bar is a hidden gem! I would come to this bar even if not staying at the hotel! I love it! Looking forward to my next visit in a few days!

Room tip: Go next level up for a slightly larger room! But they are charming!
Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Drew Berry, General Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2022

Dear sl600sl,

It's so gratifying to hear from our repeat guests and to learn that we've earned their trust. We truly value your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2022

Good place to stay over
Roomy bath
Could be better vacuum around bed areas and room was strong cigarette odor and needed freshening up other than that bed clean comfortable nice sheets and walking distance to all the bhills area and w hllywwd

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Drew Berry, General Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2022

Dear oraziozvwdo7w0ro2022,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for letting us know about those room issues. We will be sure to address these with our team. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope we will see you back at Maison 140 soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2022

I always book this hotel for my team when they are in LA ( min 5 people )
The location is perfect for business and leisure as is not far from the business corporation of LA and is in the beautiful Beverly Hills.

All this on top of the great efficiency of the Sales Manager Joshua, very rarely i found someone so good in dealing with corporate account and the rapid adjustments that such bookings might require.
Special thanks to Randy the bartender and the breakfast staff for all their attention to the customers.

Recommended for business definitely.

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Drew Berry, General Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Dear OrsaKSA,

We're honored to be the "go-to" hotel for your team in Beverly Hills. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Joshua and Randy, who I know will appreciate them. Looking forward to your group's next visit!

Reviewed 28 November 2021

Place looks nice on internet but it's on par with Motel 6. I have not stayed at Motel 6 in 20 years. I won't stay here again. People were nice and it was close to everything cool in Beverly Hills. Just 5 blocks from Rodeo Dr.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Drew Berry, General Manager at Maison 140 Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear jamescG3706BI,

I'm so sorry that you were disappointed during your stay. If there is anything we can do to turn your negative experience into a positive one, please let me know.