5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
AC Hotels
Hotels.comUS$260
TravelocityUS$260
PricelineUS$260
Agoda.comUS$260
All reviews rooftop lounge house keeping service nice small bar cleaning rooms ambassador status immediate vicinity pleasure trip maintenance staff staff are super nice hotel offered beautiful rooftop far exceeded my expectations felt like home highly recommend staying here decent hotel birthday weekend los angeles
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

Hotel feels modern, but room was small. The shower leaked water all over the floor because the door seal wasn’t aligned, and we had to order more towels to soak it all up. Only breakfast and no dinner on property. Expensive daily parking rate. Not worth $300+ a night.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2022

The hotel is lovely. We liked the accommodations. The rooftop bar was excellent the food and the service were great. the housekeeping staff was also very friendly and welcoming. The housekeeping robot did not work.

The hotel management and front desk our seriously flawed. During our stay, we experienced a fraud alert on our credit card due to an error during our check-in, which was followed by a phone call during the graduation of our daughter, telling us we should check out on the day before our actual check out day.

Teagan at the front desk apologized, gave us a credit for the miscommunication, and removed the charges for parking because we did not have a car.

Now, I am at home reviewing the charges and I see that I was erroneously charged for an additional day and another day of parking after I left the hotel. Please audit this location and provide additional training to avoid customer stress.

1  Thank Shannon811
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

First and foremost, the staff and service I received was amazing. Alexa(?) at the front desk was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Room was upgraded when we showed up, parking was discounted, facilitated a late check due to an appointment we had in the area. When I asked if we could park later than our check out time it was not a problem.
On top of that, we had a dead battery (no fault but my own) and valet & maintenance staff went out of their way to assist us.
Room was good. AC didn't work that great.
But again, top notch service made it completely worthwhile.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2022

I flew my son to LA for his 16th birthday. I opted for a hotel that was close to shopping but not too far from everything else. This hotel was clean, centrally located and the staff was friendly. The best part I believe was the robot that brought up fresh towels..my sister loved that. The hotel is like to streetlights from Beverly Hills, but it was close enough for me. If I were to come to LA for quick turnaround trip, I would definitely stay her again,

Room tip: Ask for the higher level rooms to avoid the construction sounds next door.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 14 May 2022 via mobile

Great little hotel. Extremely helpful concierge. Rooftop bar with great views. Close to Museum of Motion Pictures. Place was newly furnished and clean. Rooms are like suites. Would recommend for someone visiting places in that neighborhood.

Trip type: Travelled with family