7 people are viewing this hotel
US$1,035
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
US$1,034
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$943
TravelocityUS$1,035
Hotels.comUS$1,035
HurbUS$1,061
2,615 results
All reviews pretty woman rodeo drive one bedroom suite room service beautiful hotel house car people watching an upgrade luxury hotel los angeles bw wilshire concierge doorman movie reputation valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2019

From the minute we dropped the car off we were treated with friendly, exceptional customer service. The staff throughout the hotel couldn't do enough to help. On finding out that my husband and I were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary we were upgraded to the most amazing suite with a Rodeo Drive view. The suite was spacious and was beautifully decorated and had a very comfy bed. The ensuite provided lovely toiletries. The suite and all areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean. The flower display in reception was amazing. We ordered room service a couple of times and the food and service were great especially the morning of our anniversary when we received a complimentary bottle of fizz and chocolate 'love' puddings. The attention to detail is outstanding at this hotel and we couldn't recommend it highly enough.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PeterHumig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2019

Dear Freckles1965,

It was truly our pleasure to celebrate such a joyous occasion with you both. Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us here at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. I greatly appreciate your words about our "exceptional customer service". It is certainly a source of pride for us and I look forward to letting the entire team here know that they helped make your 30th wedding anniversary "absolutely perfect". We hope to welcome you back for another memorable stay again soon.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Our stay at the Beverly Wilshire was simply incredible. Patrick Ross checked us in and assisted us throughout the week, he provided us with excellent service, nothing short from perfect. He was exceptionally friendly, kind and helpful. He has absolutely made our stay very special as he was always ready to assist us and to give us advice. I’m honestly extremely thankful and grateful to his generosity and hospitality. The fact that the hotel provided car service was just great. The location of the hotel was perfect, moreover the building itself was beautiful. Definitely recommend, top luxury and we for sure plan on going again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Maysum A,

Thank you for taking a moment to let me know how Patrick made your stay "nothing short from perfect". It will be my pleasure to pass along your kind words to him. Our exemplary customer service is one of our greatest sources of pride both here at Beverly Wilshire & within Four Seasons; I am elated to read that you were overwhelmed by it.

I also greatly appreciate your endorsement and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 12 July 2019

Beverly Wilshire is the class of Beverly Hills area hotels. Great service and attention to every detail. Obviously, the location is unmatched and convenient to the best shopping and area restaurants. Superb and welcoming staff will always make your stay a pleasurable one.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
PeterHumig, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2019

Dear kjjudice,

Not only am I elated to read you had "great service" and thought our location "unmatched and convenient", but that you found our staff "superb and welcoming". It will be my true pleasure to pass these words on to the hard working employees at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Should your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, I do hope we'll see you back at our iconic hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

The Beverly Wilshire always lives up to it's fantastic reputation. We arrived early on a Friday and the staff made sure to make us comfortable until our room was ready. Everything about the property is warm and inviting and the entire team worked to ensure we felt welcome. I have stayed several times and will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear richtlake,

"The Beverly Wilshire always lives up to it's fantastic reputation." - thank you. It will be my pleasure to pass your kind words on to the entire team here. I look forward to seeing you again soon for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

My wife an I spent the long 4th of July week end year at room 1001 ( the suite at the top with a beautiful large patio and...a tend ).
Room was in excellent condition and staff very professional as usual in a Four Seasons hotel ( our favorite hotel chain WW).
Nothing to complain....just another few days in a beautiful hotel!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank giogio42

Dear giogio42,

I'm delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed staying in our Veranda Suite over Independence Day weekend - especially our Urban Glamping experience which allows you to sleep under the stars, in the city of stars! Do come see us again soon. It'd be a pleasure to welcome you back for another 5 star stay.