2,282 results
All reviews pretty woman cut restaurant rodeo drive room service upgraded to a suite one bedroom suite rolls royce beautiful hotel house car pool area an upgrade our honeymoon people watching hollywood sign impeccable service car service luxury hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2016

This was my third time staying at this property and it continues to be one of my favourite hotels in the US. The lobby and entrance itself (whether you drive in or walk in) is pretty opulent, and the location is just opposite Rodeo Drive, which is as swanky as it gets.

The staff were helpful in getting me a room before check-in time (I'd just flown in from Japan, so perhaps my fatigue showed). The comfortable bed was great for combating jet lag later that evening, and the bathroom was memorable not just for its size but also how you could sit on the throne and contemplate the world as you watch people come and go on Rodeo Drive.

The gym is impressive - two storeys (separated by cardio and weights) with good and well-maintained equipment. It overlooks the pool, which looks very inviting, but as with LA, there are more people having a tan than swimming at any one time.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear renbartle,

"This was my third time staying at this property and it continues to be one of my favourite hotels in the US." This was among my favorite comments from your review. Thank you - for your kind words and for your continued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another stay that is up to the "Gold Standard".

Regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

if you are looking for an iconic hotel, this is it.
everything about the Beverly Wiltshire Hotel exudes class.
great people watching place, old fashioned but beautiful bar.
the position is perfect.
right in the middle of Beverly Hills boutique shopping.
more restaurants than you could go to during a weeks stay.
can't wait to go back.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear ianw861,

Thank you for your 5-star review about your recent stay at our iconic property. I'm delighted you enjoyed our location right along Rodeo Drive - our location is indeed central to all Beverly Hills & Los Angeles has to offer. Do come see us again soon; it would be a pleasure to have you back with us.

Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for Spring break and had a wonderful time. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful we booked all our excursions for the week with Honor who was very helpful and lovely everything worked out as planned. My son's screen on his mobile phone had smashed and the concierge arranged for it to be collected and dropped back to the hotel in no time at all fixed as new. Also arranged in a few hours an emergency dental appointment. Everyone in the hotel's staff had a smile on their face and we're very helpful and friendly and made us feel so at home. We would definitely come back to stay here.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sarah,

I'm elated to read you had a "wonderful time" while visiting our Hotel during Spring Break. I'm especially happy you found our staff "so friendly and helpful" - it will be my pleasure to share your kind review with our Concierge staff, particularly Honor. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2016

This hotel is perfection. The exterior areas are beautiful, as are the lobbies, rooms and spa. The service is top-notch and the food was very good. It was truly a treat to get to stay here. And if you're a shopper, the location could not be better. It's only one block over from Rodeo Drive. I'm now ruined from staying anywhere else!

Room Tip: Request a view
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Traveling frequently this was refreshing having such great service from every single staff member. Everything from the lobby to my third floor, pool view balcony was well balanced, nice color scheme and gave the impression of constant strive for excellence. Coffee was very nice every morning at the bottom of the elevator on my way out.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
BenTrodd, General Manager at Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Dear LasVegasNannies,

As a frequent traveler, we greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm elated to read you had "great service from every single staff member" and enjoyed your pool view balcony and our coffee services. We do hope if your travels bring you back to Beverly Hills, you'll consider staying with us again.

Kind regards,