8 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$377
Hotels.comUS$371
Prestigia.comUS$378
1,495 results
All reviews mid century main building marilyn monroe rodeo drive pool area the penthouse quiet neighborhood los angeles valet staff west hollywood marty solomon retro vibe hip poolside boutique
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

Avalon Hotel in Beverly Hills is such a great stay. My room was super clean and very comfortable. The landscape of the pool and restaurant is a great hangout and has a nice vibe. The hotel service and valet always took care of me which I greatly appreciated. I will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Martin Weiss, General Manager at Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

That's awesome. We're so glad you had a great stay and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 27 June 2022

Would definitely recommend! Enjoyed our stay & the staff were all very friendly and attentive! Food at restaurant was delicious! Very trendy boutique hotel. Lots of things close by to do. Stayed with my teenaged daughters & we all enjoyed the laid back, casual, elegant feeling of the property. Room was spacious and beds/pillows were very comfy. Front desk staff were courteous & helpful. Valet staff were very quick to get our vehicle each time we needed it & they were always very pleasant. You won’t be disappointed if you stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Martin Weiss, General Manager at Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Great review! Thank you so much for staying with us and we're so glad you had a great time!

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Come for the modern mid-century chic hotel with a glam past (look it up). come back again and again for the staff! From the moment I arrived, every single member of the team were so genuinely kind, caring, and thoughtful, looking for ways to dazzle and surprise us. Soloman and Josh at the front desk went above and beyond to take care of us - both were welcoming, anticipated opportunities to take care of us, ensured we made great choices of where to eat and drink in the neighborhood, and locked down reservations and transport to make everything easy. I looked forward to the friendly witty banter each time I came through the lobby. David at the pool bar and restaurant was so fun - he kept us there from lunch to dinnertime drinking, laughing, and soaking up the rays. The property is small enough to feel intimate but populous enough to ensure good people watching. At once safe and mysterious. Sexy and sassy. I'll be back again and again because of the staff.

Date of stay: June 2022

We're so glad you connected so well with our great staff. That makes what we do so satisfying. Thank you for choosing Avalon and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Great stay! Solomon at the front desk was amazing. It was comfortable and the service is great. I would definitely come back again to stay at this hotel. If you’re in Beverly Hills, I would recommend the same.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We're so glad you had a great stay and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

This hotel is a gem, mid-century modern oasis in Beverly Hills. The rooms are huge and the property is in a quiet neighborhood.

Solomon and the team are exceptionally friendly and went their way to anticipate my needs and delights - cookies? Prosecco? how about berries? Yes, please and thank you!

The poolside restaurant serves up yummy cocktails and delicious food. I feel like I’m sharing a hotel with Marilyn Monroe in the 1960’s.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Experience418869
Martin Weiss, General Manager at Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2022

Love this and so glad you had a great experience. Please come back again soon!