Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,339 results
All reviews great location rooftop deck troubadour closet suitcases hollywood boutique valet vibe
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2020

Quaint. Charming. Fun. Hubby was having hip replaced and in the midst of Covid-19, not knowing if I’d be able to visit him, he booked me a room. I said I didn’t care where, just get me the cheapest room nearby. This little hotel is a sparkling gem in a city of diamonds. The rooms are small, but beautifully decorated and very comfortable with every immenity. The courtyard is like a Morrocan villa; lots of potted palms, curtained dining alcoves, slip-covered sofas. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The wifi was excellent. And with the rooms all accessed off the courtyard, I felt very safe, being without my husband. Dora, in the dining room, was sweet as could be. David at the front desk helped me with directions, restaurant recommendations, and convenient shopping for necessities and best wishes for my husband’s recovery. I loved my stay and will be back.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Z8370GOkarenk
Milena Alunni, Other at Sonder Beverly Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your kind words, and we were so happy that you enjoyed your visit. You were an absolute delight to visit with and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Additionally, thank you for mentioning Dora and David! They are both two exemplary team members who love what they do.

Until we meet again, all the best and stay safe!

Reviewed 15 March 2020

This place was a real surprise. Tucked into a little corner across the intersection from the Troubadour, it has small, but bright and comfy rooms, a cute interior courtyard, a really friendly and helpful staff (we gave Pete a nearly impossible task, but he came through in a big way), a full service bar and a great Italian restaurant.

1  Thank raininha72
Milena Alunni, Other at Sonder Beverly Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2020

Hi Raininha,

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us and thank you for the amazing review! We look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back, and until then, be well!

Reviewed 12 March 2020

Unique boutique hotel with top notch staff. Rooms are very basic so don't expect luxury. But do expect a clean room. And the courtyard setting, breakfast included and outstanding value for the money in Beverly Hills? Can't be beat. We ate dinner both nights of our stay in the restaurant. Food and wine were exceptional as was the service. A great convenience. Sit on outside terrace if weather permits. Really nice setting. Again can't say enough about entire staff--all of whom treated us very well.

Room tip: Personally I would stay away from courtyard facing room and request room along street. Rooms are very soundproof so no street noise.
1  Thank Charles R

Dear Charles,

We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the relaxed environment and loved the hotel as a whole. We take a lot of pride in what we do daily, and are happy that you were able to experience what we do. We hope to see you again in the near future, thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

I love the terrace, the rooftop and the outdoor spaces. Lovely breakfast. The room was nice. Staff super kind. A top place for being only 3-star. I think I would come back. Shame that the weather was not amazing at the time I was there. I will recommend.

Room tip: I had the studio. Nice but perhaps more convenient on the ground floor as there is no lift.
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 287laurarodriguez

Hi Laura,

Thank you again for choosing us and we are confident that you will return! Until then, we wish you the absolute best!

Reviewed 4 March 2020

This hotel is a gem! Located on the Beverly Hills - West Hollywood border. We loved the area. We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite and it was perfect for 2 of us. The courtyard is charming and restaurant is wonderful. We ate the complimentary breakfast everyday and ate dinner there one night. All the meals were delicious. The staff was very friendly. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank kelseyrussell92569
Grissel Bernal, Other at Sonder Beverly Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

A "gem" is our favorite compliment. You're absolutely correct about our location bordering two amazing little cities. Hotel Beverly Terrace and Cafe Amici meets the best of both worlds. We are so delighted that you were able to enjoy our all that we have to offer. We aim to provide a unique experience from the moment you arrive and throughout. Thank you for sharing your experience and we can't wait to see you back!